Anyone Showing The Australian Football (Soccer) This Saeson?

scd

P.s. Didn't make it to 69 tonight as the GF is attempting to apply a non Loi Kroh short leash haha!

Take her with you. The TV is the only thing worth looking at in 69 bar laugh.gif

Well yes, that could be considered an accurate observation. Perhaps the boss has some short leash problems of his own ;) .

Speaking of which, he was deep in conversation tonight when i passed through so i didn't disturb him. A perusal of their match details for the weekend did not look promising for the A-League though. Maybe a weekend of stream viewing will be enough motivation for me to approach him again.

Don't think I've ever seen Aussie soccer on tv over here at all. Hard enough trying to find places that play Aussie rules ( the greatest game on earth).

Aussie Rules ,greatest game on earth ???? Big place :lol: for a game that's only played in Oz !

Don't think I've ever seen Aussie soccer on tv over here at all. Hard enough trying to find places that play Aussie rules ( the greatest game on earth).

Aussie Rules ,greatest game on earth ???? Big place :lol: for a game that's only played in Oz !

They could start a 'World Series' wink.gif

P.s. Didn't make it to 69 tonight as the GF is attempting to apply a non Loi Kroh short leash haha!

Take her with you. The TV is the only thing worth looking at in 69 bar laugh.gif

Well yes, that could be considered an accurate observation. Perhaps the boss has some short leash problems of his own ;) .

Speaking of which, he was deep in conversation tonight when i passed through so i didn't disturb him. A perusal of their match details for the weekend did not look promising for the A-League though. Maybe a weekend of stream viewing will be enough motivation for me to approach him again.

I'm sure if you ask him he would show it if he can. That's assuming it doesn't clash with already scheduled events of course which already have an audience.

I'll pass no comment on the Aussie Rules suggestion, I only know enough about the game to know it can be entertaining at times but I've never watched enough to have more than a passing interest. Same with American Rules Football as well, although I have slightly more understanding of that game.

If you have a good internet connection you should be able to find the games online somewhere.

Here is a link for Malayasia vs Australia (friendly) at 5 pm Thai time today.

http://livetv.ru/en/eventinfo/90403/

Thanks for that - Aussies smashed em' 5-0!

Australia v Oman WCQ on Saturday, as well as Brisbane Roar B) v CCM Grand Final rematch, and returning ex EPL players Harry Kewell and Brett Emerton up against each other.