Dual Monitor Stands - Pattaya

Phil Conners

I'm looking for a dual monitor stand, something like this:

33-322-200.jpg1010945803.jpg

Anyone know if they are available anywhere in Pattaya? (I know I could check Tukcom and eventually I will, just curious to hear if anyone saw them somewhere already, perhaps bought one and have some experience with them, and perhaps a price)

Thanks Tywais. Ouch, 10K baht and up... I didn't realize they were that expensive.

The company list price is $149.00 or around 4,500 Baht. :D A list of companies (outside Thailand) showing it as low as 3000.00 Baht: List here.

Seems a lot of room for flexibility perhaps if shopping around. Or the import tariffs are just that bad.

The other listed Thailand distributor is even more expensive - i-tas

Edited by Tywais
Added distributor

I've looked at something like this 6 months ago. I needed a stand that could

hold two 30" monitors. Ended up emailing a US company that eventually

referred me a distributor in Thailand.

The thai distributor wanted 2.5 x the list price of the US manufacturer (as listed

on their web site).

I decided that two individual stands are not that bad after all. cool.gif

Cheers,

rudi

I was just in Tukcom today and took the opportunity to look for this in IT city (top floor). First they had no idea what I was asking for but finally one of the brighter lads found a Samsung catalog and proudly exclaimed "can order". He then showed me an ad for a 3-monitor rack @ 55,000 baht and a 6-monitor rack @ 99,500 baht. I think this price included full-HD compatible screens but even so .... :)

I was just in Tukcom today and took the opportunity to look for this in IT city (top floor). First they had no idea what I was asking for but finally one of the brighter lads found a Samsung catalog and proudly exclaimed "can order". He then showed me an ad for a 3-monitor rack @ 55,000 baht and a 6-monitor rack @ 99,500 baht. I think this price included full-HD compatible screens but even so .... :)

I've seen them on display before in a Samsung shop in Bangkok. They've not new, been around a while.

http://www.samsung.com/th/consumer/pc-peripherals-printer/monitor/lcd-monitor/LS23MUQHB/XT/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&returnurl=

http://www.samsung.com/th/consumer/pc-peripherals-printer/monitor/lcd-monitor/LS23MURHB/XT/index.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&returnurl=

Part of the reason for the high price is it's a lot simpler setup than trying to do yourself from scratch so appeals to business users.