Whats The Deal When You Change Jobs?

What if your already on a 1 yr visa and have work permit. What is the proper procedure to follow in order to change jobs. Is possible to peaceably transfer things over and avoid having to make a new visa run and start all over again?

If you leave under honorable circumstances can your new employer pick everything up?

What if your already on a 1 yr visa and have work permit. What is the proper procedure to follow in order to change jobs. Is possible to peaceably transfer things over and avoid having to make a new visa run and start all over again?

If you leave under honorable circumstances can your new employer pick everything up?

I remember changing jobs two years ago and had kind of a problem when applying for a new work permit.I was working in the Ayutthaya province and changed back to Bangkok.

When applying in Bangkok they couldn't register me into they're computer system since the Ayutthaya department still didn't remove my details from the system!

Even I had submit the documents for canceling a few days earlier.

So how can you get two jobs on a work permit if it is a different employer?

I understand that the details of your employer are mentioned in your work permit.