Looking For A Reputable Massage Place In Ubon Or Det Udom

Mike45

I know what I am about to say contradicts what you asked for but....... the Sunee Hotel on the 5th floor is actually very good and last time I went their prices were the same or even cheaper then places out on the street. The air con is perfect and the rooms are very quiet.

I went shopping today at Tesco Lotus in Det Udom and I discovered a massage place inside. I got a one hour massage for 180 baht. Feeling better already. I met a nice Austrailian fellow waiting for his massage as I was leaving.

I also called the Sunee Grand and found out their rate. 250 for one hour and 400 for two hours. I might try the two hour if I get a chance. I also called the Laithong Hotel. I remember staying there a couple of times and getting fantastic massages. They told me today that the massage service was only for hotel customers.

• 1 month later...

I didn't realize Sunee was that cheap. Thanks for the info.

There's also another "massage' place when you're passing by the big park, coming from Warin Chamrap to "Kilo Zoon". Just make a left turn right after the park, go straight and you'll see a bigger place after the seven eleven.

Please be aware that they've got big bath tubes and the massage is more to satisfy men........laugh.gif

Edited by sirchai

There's also another "massage' place when you're passing by the big park, coming from Warin Chamrap to "Kilo Zoon". Just make a left turn right after the park, go straight and you'll see a bigger place after the seven eleven.

Please be aware that they've got big bath tubes and the massage is more to satisfy men........laugh.gif

Writing about such places lowers the tone of this forum; by the way, is it any good?cool.gif

Writing about such places lowers the tone of this forum; by the way, is it any good?cool.gif

If it gives you satisfaction, it should be good...... :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Indeed a good statement. When you come in this place there's a huge area to sit down, to choose the Masseuse you'd like to have to satisfy your needs. It's really worth to go to and the hot bath is free..............jap.gif

• 4 months later...

Mike? Is that really you?

I thought you must have carked it or something! wink.png

Good to see you posting again.

You wouldn't have to ask these questions if you hadn't deserted us!!!

Maybe just temporarely out of sight.......................biggrin.png

You wouldn't have to ask these questions if you hadn't deserted us!!!

Maybe just temporarely out of sight.......................biggrin.png

Perhaps Bergen. I believe he had to leave town for a while because of too much Dai Oratai stalking and Christmas Tree offences

I wouldn't call it stalking as I am sure the feelings were mutual and being reciprocated.......

As for Christmas trees, is it that time already? Know of any places in Ubon that will lend a Christmas trees with no pine needles attached?

Hi Andrew,

Yes still here! I just haven't been on Thai Visa for about a million years... What are you up to?

Cheers,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Yes, your absence was noted!

Currently back in Australia, had another kid, built a house, homeschooling, business stuff, etc etc. We keep going back to Ubon for a few months each time and must be almost due for another trip. I still have business in Laos and will be heading over there shortly.

I hope you and Nok are doing great and that you are not giving John at Peppers too much grief! ;)