Price To Build Bungalow ?

The price per s/m is at the cheap end of construction, so bear in mind you wont be getting ceramic roof tiles or Upvc window frames.

Does this price include a toilet and shower, what about water tank and pump?

I would be very wary about parting with large sums of money upfront.

Sorry cant be more helpful as I dont know what is and what isnt included in the price.

The price per s/m is at the cheap end of construction, so bear in mind you wont be getting ceramic roof tiles or Upvc window frames.

Does this price include a toilet and shower, what about water tank and pump?

I would be very wary about parting with large sums of money upfront.

Sorry cant be more helpful as I dont know what is and what isnt included in the price.

Hi, No this price doesn't include the doors, windows, toilet, shower and water tank, i don't know about the roof, i will ask :)

Actually I have seen a couple of instances of good quality well finished solid houses including (moderately generous) western electrics and plumbing and good tiles and roof being built for under 10k baht per m2 nearer 8 or 9k. That's up north here in Chiangmai and Chang Dow

• 3 months later...

Make sure to get insulated blocks

I took my builder to court and got a lot of money back from him.

He could not believe that a foreigner took him to court.

He stopped making payments to me, and I took him back to court again and the judge gave me more money and I actually received it.

I suggest that you pay only little by little, and pay for only the materials which are about to be used, over the next week each week.

Accept no reasons for why lots of materials need to be built right away. NONE!

1. Steel and cement and sand for the foundation.

4. etc

Pay for materials for only what you are about to have done. If you can order the materials yourself, do so, and the builder can pick them up. This way you will know that you are buying exactly what you want, and the best quality as well.

Best of luck. I built a house once. It was one of the only things that ever aged me. I will never do it again. Fortunately, I made a very good profit from it.