Problems With Btv

monsieurhappy

Anyone else using BTV getting problems?

For the last 5 or 6 days constant disconnections sometimes every few seconds.

The person in office always says there's problems in BKK and will be OK in afternoon! It never is!

My opinion is they haven't paid their bill because I keep getting this on screen:-

Any ideas?

post-13984-0-71376000-1318898099_thumb.p

I was having disconnect problems for about a week (could momentarily log-on and surf but would get disconnected within a few minutes and couldn't re-logon. Sometimes couldn't log-on at all). Had their techs out 3-4 times in a week. First they checked the computer settings and the modem...nothing. The next time, they checked the in-home cable run. Finally, they started checking their cables out on the utility poles to my house and replaced some of them. Problem solved and have not had any problems for the past 3-4 days. They said the "signal" was low...maybe something to do with all the electrical storms we have had over the past month.

By the way, my house in on NPW near the ESSO station.

I was having disconnect problems for about a week (could momentarily log-on and surf but would get disconnected within a few minutes and couldn't re-logon. Sometimes couldn't log-on at all). Had their techs out 3-4 times in a week. First they checked the computer settings and the modem...nothing. The next time, they checked the in-home cable run. Finally, they started checking their cables out on the utility poles to my house and replaced some of them. Problem solved and have not had any problems for the past 3-4 days. They said the "signal" was low...maybe something to do with all the electrical storms we have had over the past month.

Are you saying you use BTV and is your internet working OK now?

If that's the case then what they are saying about the trouble in BKK is a load of BS!

Not that I believed them anyway!

Thankd all the same

Are you saying you use BTV and is your internet working OK now?

If that's the case then what they are saying about the trouble in BKK is a load of BS!

Not that I believed them anyway!

Thankd all the same

Yes, that's what I'm saying (and thought I said before) :D