Place To Stay For A Month...

KhunLing

Thinking of taking a holiday around May / June.

Can anyone recommend a monthly apartment type option that is near a beach, a few things to do, nice people, friendly staff etc.

I'm married to a Thai and travelled to most places etc. Thus no need for anything 'touristy' at all.

Just a place that has a monthly / two week type option (under 15 000 baht max)...near the water.

Can be Samui, Koh Chang, Phuket, Krabi, Trat...I don't really care.

We've had a busy year and the aim really is to do little during this time other than relax, swim and eat :o

Hi

I have a nice seaview apartment by Cha-am beach.

Though my price is a bit higher, please have look at my website and decide upon it.

May-June is within the low season, I'm happy to lower my two week rate for you.

My Webpage

Regards,

Atom, the Owner

That place is very nice.

A bit 'too nice' for me though. Thank you for your help though :o

Can anyone recommend a monthly apartment type option that is near a beach, a few things to do, nice people, friendly staff etc.

I'm married to a Thai and travelled to most places etc. Thus no need for anything 'touristy' at all.

Just a place that has a monthly / two week type option (under 15 000 baht max)...near the water.

We've had a busy year and the aim really is to do little during this time other than relax, swim and eat  :o

I would recommend the Phuket Palace Resort at Patong beach Phuket, nice friendly staff, large rooms, fantastic pool, and low prices.

If you PM me I'll get you a price for the period you want.

Have a look at http://www.phuketdir.com/pktpalaceresort/ but ignore the price

listed, Im sure I can get you a unit at the price range you are looking for.

Khun ling, I am probably going travelling during that time period (May/ June) so perhaps you may be interested in renting my house for a short time. It's a great spot on Phuket - quiet, jungle setting but very close to the beach. Anyway, PM me if you want more info.

Cheers :o

• 4 weeks later...

We've had a busy year and the aim really is to do little during this time other than relax, swim and eat  :o

You could go to Pattaya, it's easy to get to, only 110 baht on the VIP AirCon bus. Lots of cheap places to stay at. Restaurants are cheap, transportation by baht bus is cheap, movie theaters, supermarkets and big malls available when you want it. If you need to swim in the ocean Jomtien Beach would probably do okay.

More info available from www.pattayamail.com or www.pattayapeople.com.