Expat Partners Wanted

westozzie

We are inviting expressions of interest for persons wishing co-partner with us in ChangMai,Pattaya and Phuket. We are a new rapidly growing fresh sausage producer in Bangkok.What we are looking for is seed capital to establish a small plant in each of these regions.

We produce fresh high quality Beef,Pork,Veal,Lamb and chicken products.The market in Thailand is in excess of 40 billion baht per annum according to official sources.We can supply all the equipment plus provide full training on all the manufacturung processes.The returns are impressive as is the demand for our range.

For more information about our company please pm me

You didn't have the manners to respond to enquirers last time you posted this sort of thing. Will this time be any different ? I for one wouldn't touch you with the proverbial barge pole.

I dont agree with that I replied to everyone personally by direct email and if I missed anyone then I apologise but I did get over whelmed with responses however I am not saying that that is an excuse.I found a suitable partner for our bangkok plant and everything is going really well.

You didn't have the manners to respond to enquirers last time you posted this sort of thing. Will this time be any different ? I for one wouldn't touch you with the proverbial barge pole.

I dont agree with that I replied to everyone personally by direct email and if I missed anyone then I apologise but I did get over whelmed with responses however I am not saying that that is an excuse.I found a suitable partner for our bangkok plant and everything is going really well.

your a liar and a scammer :o:D

I for one had several long and meaningful conversations with this advertiser.

I assure you he is not a scammer ,he was very open and honest,and is one very knowledgable person about his product.

your a liar and a scammer :o  :D

Care to share with us why you think that?

Watching this subject very closely... :D

West Ozzie. I hope you find the person you're looking for to get your business up and running, too many people here are too eager to shoot others down on this board mate.

You should talk to Sunbelt, they're good at hooking people up with investors/money.

From one entrepreuner to another. Looking forward to tasting your bangers too.

West Ozzie. I hope you find the person you're looking for to get your business up and running, too many people here are too eager to shoot others down on this board mate.

You should talk to Sunbelt, they're good at hooking people up with investors/money.

From one entrepreuner to another. Looking forward to tasting your bangers too.

I appreciate the support fellas dont like being called a scammer however your right people will always put you down no matter what anyhow I may have a chat to Sunbelt does anyone know who the contact in there is?

Cheers!

your a liar and a scammer :o  :D

Care to share with us why you think that?

Watching this subject very closely... :D

Unforgiven.....

Joined about 10 days ago, apart from "HI I'm a sales manager in Toronto canada in my 40's who's lived on and off in Thailand since 1989,, been married,seen alot........this forum is a great source of info............... "

90% of his posts end with " :D "

Go figure! :D