Budget Hotels In Bkk 200-400 Baht

gravion

hey anyone know real cheap hotels around ram, or ladprao area?

in the range of 200-500 thb, i know theres nas vegas and bkk interhouse but they r 800 thb rrange, i gotta cheap out cuz, i can spead the difference on food and beer!!! im very stingy

Good idea.

Ya the OP sounds cheapskate! Staying in temple is free and the following morning can follow the monks asking for alms. You save this on the food too.

As you can also save on you drink, go Patpong, see those left over beer in a jug, drink it. So you will not spent a single bht also

Also the street is free to sleep too, but make sure you have an empty bowl with you, I might drop you some coins. :lol:

I think you can stay for free at the temples

Edited by veryruay

I just got back from a holiday in bkk. Some of the time i stayed in Lad Prao soi 71 Soi Nakniwat 16. There were a load of apartment type places that rented by the day. I paid 500B for an air con room, hot water, fridge, bed, sofa, wardrobe. Plenty of other places in the soi too. Take a room on the second floor or up wherever you go.

didn't say I stayed there just met some brits who have. but I agree they are cheapskates,

Sorry to say this. cheapskate!

S 27 Hotel off of soi 22 sukhumvit behind Washington Sq. 300 baht a night. Met alot of Brits who come to BKK on the cheap who stay there.

Ladprao 35, the grand mansion is a cheap apartment and will have daily rooms.

Three Property

http://www.three-homes.com/

I guess thats an okay area - I have a house in a nearby soi and have walked past that place. In fairness, it's fairly well located in that you can get the MRT which is a 10 minute walk from that Soi, or a taxi into Sukhumvit is around 70 baht. I'm not sure If I'd want to stay out there though if I was on holiday - although the chicken noodle stall at the end of 35 is bloody good.

Nearby 7/11 and family mart - plus a few small Thai bars in that area - if the OP is really a cheapskate, he could take a cushion and drink his Chang or Archa outside of the 7/11 with the local vagrant. :whistling:

S 27 Hotel off of soi 22 sukhumvit behind Washington Sq. 300 baht a night. Met alot of Brits who come to BKK on the cheap who stay there.

High class hotel that one - basically a short time hotel.

Now on my list, of places to avoid.

Can understand backpackers in Banglamphu looking for cheap digs, convenient for the sights and KSR itself is a bit of a scene.

Sukhumvit ? 300B a night ?

My concern would be is there enough dosh left over for condoms.

What's a cheapskate?:huh:

You'll have noticed that the OP has not yet replied. This is because he limits himself to one hour of internet a month. Only when its special student rate as well.

Some call it, "living the dream".

More like an <deleted> nightmare, slumming it in some flop house.

This is a good one! :lol:

What's a cheapskate?:huh:

You'll have noticed that the OP has not yet replied. This is because he limits himself to one hour of internet a month. Only when its special student rate as well.

Some call it, "living the dream".

More like an <deleted> nightmare, slumming it in some flop house.

Get over yourselves.

It's all subjective.

It is no more a requirement for the OP to subscribe to your (or my) standards than for you (or I) to subscribe to his.

We see the likes of David Attenborough etc., "slumming" it in pursuit of their own fun/interests pretty much every day, on TV.

How the OP chooses to spend his own money is a matter for nobody but himself.

He asked a civil question and to the merit of ThaiVisa did receive some civil answers.

I just hope he can see that and look beyond the attempted bullying that was also meted out by some of the usual suspects.