Skynindo Satellite From Indonesia

worgeordie

I am interested in this satellite service from Indonesia, as has good.

channels that True does not have and 6 in HD, plus its C band so no

problem with the weather, and the subscription is only 6K per annum.

Over the years I have had 5/6 services ,some only lasting a few months

so before I venture into this ,I would be grateful for any information from

anyone who has this service, and if any installers in Chiang Mai, as

only 3 I know are in BKK.

Thanks in advance,regards Worgeordie

Apparently the smartcard and the STB are matched to each other. There are some mail order sites in Bangkok selling them and I assume the card is genuine.

This is one of them.

If you can position your C band dish on the Palapa satellite, reception can be checked on the Skynindo Promo FTA channel. It is good on mine.

The online quote indicates that the box costs 6,900 baht and the subscription is 6,500 per year. I will probably switch to this whenever the dodgy, but cheap, Truevisions Platinum package is no longer available. In the meantime, it would be good to hear from anybody who has already done it.

Apparently the smartcard and the STB are matched to each other. There are some mail order sites in Bangkok selling them and I assume the card is genuine.

This is one of them.

If you can position your C band dish on the Palapa satellite, reception can be checked on the Skynindo Promo FTA channel. It is good on mine.

The online quote indicates that the box costs 6,900 baht and the subscription is 6,500 per year. I will probably switch to this whenever the dodgy, but cheap, Truevisions Platinum package is no longer available. In the meantime, it would be good to hear from anybody who has already done it.

Truevisions Platinum is cheap??

Truevisions Platinum is cheap??

2-300 baht a month from your local supplier but we are not allowed to discuss that here.

I gave up after changing 2 supplier, the image got stuck constantly like a damaged VCD.

Edited by ShopBoy