Baby Powder Milk For 3 Month Old

Riz

With out actually being in Pattaya I can't begin to imagine how bad the infra structure of the country has been affected by the floods.God willing I shall be arriving on the 15th November.My lass told me that Big C has no powder baby milk left.She has 1 weeks worth of milk left.Looks like I will be packing lots of powder milk in my suit case.I understand that Central has also run out of powder baby milk.

Most stores are out of many staples...even though Pattaya is bone dry, the retail supply chains throughout the country are breaking down because of flooding in the central region, where many factories and wholesale distribution centers are located. I advised people to stock-up on essentials days ago but was called alarmist or a "hoarder" by many.

It is recommended that mothers breastfeed for six months or more, without the addition of infant formula or solid food.

Recommedation's are fine and dandy if the mother produces enough milk.

I've got a 2 month old and Mom would have to produce like a Holstein to feed my little guy.

To the OP, I'm not down south so not subject to the panic buying, But I've found Enfalac 1+ year old formula just about everywhere. Check 7/11, Lotus and other name shops. Failing that I've found the mom and pop shops everywhere are stocked with baby formula and diapers/wipes, some of the smallest shops have loads of the stuff. The Chinese stores that you have a hard time walking in usually have lots of stock stashed away.

Good luck and hope you find what you need.

Chinese baby milk!! You must be mad! :jap:

It is recommended that mothers breastfeed for six months or more, without the addition of infant formula or solid food.

I've got a 2 month old and Mom would have to produce like a Holstein to feed my little guy.

To the OP, I'm not down south so not subject to the panic buying, But I've found Enfalac 1+ year old formula just about everywhere. Check 7/11, Lotus and other name shops. Failing that I've found the mom and pop shops everywhere are stocked with baby formula and diapers/wipes, some of the smallest shops have loads of the stuff. The Chinese stores that you have a hard time walking in usually have lots of stock stashed away.

Chinese baby milk!! You must be mad! :jap:

No Chinese STORES, there're the orignal Wal-Mart. Pile the stock everywhere so you can hardly walk in the store isle's.

They still carry all the name brand stuff. ;)

Edited by Rimmer
Messed up quotes

Thanks for all the replys.Luckily my girlfriends ex boss sent a scout out on a moped and managed to find a small shop with small boxes of Dumex and stocked up with 1000 Bahts worth.That should keep Reeanna going for a while.Unfortunately my girlfriend couldn't produce milk in time for the youngster so she was put on to powder milk.When mamas milk finally arrived the youngster just vomited it back up.Once again thanks for all your replys guys.

Regards

Riz