A Disaster Waiting To Happen

StreetCowboy

I tend to just make <deleted> up sometimes too ,but in this case I bought the T-shirt , " Glasgow ,that'll be a tropical paradise by the way so fuc_k the lot a yez"

When I was a boy my father read me Chariots of the Gods at bed time and I believed it ; we are the product of Alien intervention , then later on when I was a bit older he admited the author wasn't really a scientist but merely a lift attendant and wrote the books on his night shift sitting in a lift . A special lift I thought to myself .

I tend to just make <deleted> up sometimes too ,but in this case I bought the T-shirt , " Glasgow ,that'll be a tropical paradise by the way so fuc_k the lot a yez"

When I was a boy my father read me Chariots of the Gods at bed time and I believed it ; we are the product of Alien intervention , then later on when I was a bit older he admited the author wasn't really a scientist but merely a lift attendant and wrote the books on his night shift sitting in a lift . A special lift I thought to myself .

Yep, and Erich von Daniken, the author the author of Chariots of the Gods, had convictions for fraud and crimes of dishonesty.

Yep, and Erich von Daniken, the author the author of Chariots of the Gods, had convictions for fraud and crimes of dishonesty.

It seems a shame that he chose to commit his life to entertaining fictions, rather than a career in finance, accounting or politics.

SC