Health Screening And Check Up For Females In Bkk.

hehehoho

My wife is interested in getting a health check up. Mainly a good once over (I want a check on two moles that she has, and check on what feels like a small lump that has just developed on one breast.) And also a pap smear and anything else that females check up on.

Any recommendations?

We saw BKK Christian hospital have a check up for around 8000thb, but the only test out of about twenty that we were interested in was the pap smear.

Is there a good clinic or anything that specializes in ladies in BKK?

Cheers.

I had a full checkup at Samitivej but they also had a women's health check if I recall correctly. Not sure how old your wife is, but she should at the very least have a PAP, if she is over 40 she should have a mammogram too. The health checkup I had included the pap, a mammogram (medieval torture device) and an ultrasound of the breasts and uterus.

I am not sure, my package was quite inclusive and included lung xray, stress test, glaucoma check, plus all the lady business and was 12k (plus quite a few other things, cant recall all of it, but it took ALL DAY).

Check out their website, they are sure to list their packages, I was recommended this hospital by our very informed and esteemed Sheryl.