Best Hotel Around Sukhumvit Soi 11 For A Bachelor Party

joshthree

In a few weeks I've got about 15 farangs congregating around the Nana area for a bachelor party. Ideally I would like to get 2 to 4 suites that could sleep between 4-8 per room. We're good sharing beds and sleeping on extra beds. Budget for all the rooms is probably right around $1000usd total. Any suggestions in that neighborhood? I've done a fair amount of googling and have so far come up with: Crowne Plaza Bangkok and The Ambassador Bangkok.

You're looking for a place just for the one night, right?Fraser Suites, as the name suggests, has suites. It's a very nice serviced apartment that also does daily rates, right on soi 11.

Just had a quick look and I think you can get 4 two-bedroom suites - a 1 bed studio and 1 bed superior connected to a living / dining / kitchen area - for around $1000 US. Like I say I didn't have a proper look so could be missing something.

Whether you can arrange for any double beds to be changed to singles or if the place will tolerate 15 guys sharing like that I have no idea (if pushed I suppose you could just say you're 7 gay couples, with the exception of your one friend - the bachelor - who's Thai girlfriend will be arriving later that night!).

Good luck