Google Earth

Old Croc

I saw it about a week ago in town. Colorfully painted with a large, white funky apparatus camera on top.

About a month ago in Kata I saw a car marked with name of the satnav company "Tom Tom" with small cameras all around. After explaining to the gf what these were, we always ride along side or behind it and wave at the cameras. :)

I saw it about a week ago in town. Colorfully painted with a large, white funky apparatus camera on top.

About a month ago in Kata I saw a car marked with name of the satnav company "Tom Tom" with small cameras all around. After explaining to the gf what these were, we always ride along side or behind it and wave at the cameras. :)

Google blocks out faces and license numbers of vehicles posted on google earth and maps.

OK, so they've been photographing for a while now. Look forward to seeing the finished product.

I've found Mapjack to be very limited, main roads only, and out of date.

Yeah true. But its actually quite nice looking at some of the streets to see how they looked a few years ago....

OK, so they've been photographing for a while now. Look forward to seeing the finished product.

Yeah true. But its actually quite nice looking at some of the streets to see how they looked a few years ago....

Like Home Pro Villa in, according to the date stamp, April 2008.

HomePro2008.jpg

And Kata hill before the widening.

KataHill.jpg

Like Home Pro Villa in, according to the date stamp, April 2008.

HomePro2008.jpg

And Kata hill before the widening.

KataHill.jpg

Better before or after?