Razor Shave In Pattaya

harrisonkrs1

My favorite is a traditional mens barbershop on Central Road just a few meters from the Second Road intersection. (Walk a few meters up from the gold shop on the corner towards 3rd Road). Get a nice (and safe) wet-shave with a single-use straight blade. I think the cost is still B 100 (or get a haircut and shave for all of B 200) :)

Edited by FarangBuddha

theres a barbers shop on the left when approaching the beach using pattaya klang

its near to the junction with second road

he does wet shaves

not been for a while but it was pretty good as i recall

i remember having one in Disney Paris

i came out looking like i had been in a duel ........

My favorite is a traditional mens barbershop on Central Road just a few meters from the Second Road intersection. (Walk a few meters up from the gold shop on the corner towards 3rd Road). Get a nice (and safe) wet-shave with a single-use straight blade. I think the cost is still B 100 (or get a haircut and shave for all of B 200) :)

Might try this out. thanks. Do you know the name so i can google map it? Might not be on there though. haha.

Might try this out. thanks. Do you know the name so i can google map it? Might not be on there though. haha.

Sorry...some Thai name I think but with my directions, you'll walk right past it.

I like it because unlike the smaller Thai places, for B 20 more, you get a nice clean and air-con place.

Edited by FarangBuddha