Extra Immigration Offices For Ayuthaya And Nonthaburi

Besides the new locatiions at Suan Plu in bangkok, people falling under the immigation offices in Ayuthaya or Nonthaburi can also go to another temporary immigration office.

For Ayuthaya there is a temporary immigration office inside the Ayuthaya Highway Police Station, opposite the Ayutthaya park and Tesco Lotus.

Residents of Nonhtaburi can go to the Petroleum Gasstation at Soi Samakkee, Tiwanon Road.

Edit: only for 90 day reporting, see below reprots.

Document now here:

http://www.immigrati...&section=notice

Edited by Mario2008

Great for me as in Nonthaburi did not want to go back down to Suan Phlu, however there are many Petroleum Gas stations, shame it does not mention which one exactly, maybe wait for the first person to go there to let us all know which one.

Added = Just got the missus to translate the Thai Version and it is the PTT Gas station on Samakhi.

Edited by beano2274

I wonder if it is the PTT station close to Nichada Thani? There is a PTT station very close to the entrance into Nichada Thani. Any comments from those close to there would be appreciated.

It must be as that is the only PTT one I know on that road

I wonder if it is the PTT station close to Nichada Thani? There is a PTT station very close to the entrance into Nichada Thani. Any comments from those close to there would be appreciated.

It must be as that is the only PTT one I know on that road

Hi, I'm going to this temporary Immigration office on Friday by my car from Bangna. Just checking that there aren't any floods on that road? Thanks.

Regarding the Sammakki temporary office for Nonthaburi immigration please note that this office only accepts 90 day reports - any other business must be done at Suan Plu. The charming lady officer asked me today to make this clear. They are not set up to handle any other procedures.

Please also note that the office is located in Tiwanon Road (NOT Soi Sammakki) in a PTT station right at the traffic signals at the Sammakki intersection, about halfway between Pakkred and Sanambinnam. As you face the PTT station, the immigration office is on the right, with an English language banner overhead.

Regarding the Sammakki temporary office for Nonthaburi immigration please note that this office only accepts 90 day reports - any other business must be done at Suan Plu. The charming lady officer asked me today to make this clear. They are not set up to handle any other procedures.

Please also note that the office is located in Tiwanon Road (NOT Soi Sammakki) in a PTT station right at the traffic signals at the Sammakki intersection, about halfway between Pakkred and Sanambinnam. As you face the PTT station, the immigration office is on the right, with an English language banner overhead.

Today I went to the temporary office for Nonthaburi Immigration, is located at the PTT gas station that already close down right at the traffic signals at the Sammakki intersection, about halfway between Pakkred and Sanambinnam. Is only for 90 days report ONLY.There is only one person sit there. Hope these can help for the other foreigner who stay in Nonthaburi area that need 90 days report.The immigration even show me the pic that flood the office in Bang Bua Thone. Is terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

Today I went to the temporary office for Nonthaburi Immigration, is located at the PTT gas station that already close down right at the traffic signals at the Sammakki intersection, about halfway between Pakkred and Sanambinnam. Is only for 90 days report ONLY.There is only one person sit there. Hope these can help for the other foreigner who stay in Nonthaburi area that need 90 days report.The immigration even show me the pic that flood the office in Bang Bua Thone. Is terrible.

Anyone know if this temporary office for 90 day reporting is still open? I have not been by the flooded side of Nonthaburi and the date of the last person to write about this temporary location is 2 weeks old. I tried the Thai immigration website, but it is not much help in the English portion of the website and my translator is out of town. Thanks in advance.

Went past yesterday and yes its still there. But ONLY for 90 day reports, anything else has to be done at Suan Plu.

Thanks. Went this morning with no problems and it was actually faster than the last time I reported at the normal office.