Human Leg Found In Bangkok Water Pump Station

webfact

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crocodile ?

Doubt the crocodile would have removed the sim card.

Bodies deteriorate quickly in the water here. The body might have been that of a crime victim that was weighted down. After awhile a body turns to jelly under water and a strong water current is sufficient to pull a limb off. If an estimate of 2 months was given the flesh was ready to disintegrate in the recovery crews hands. After a week in the water , the skin slides off like a glove.

I am amazed at the level of knowledge geriatricked you appear to have on a subject of this type?????

I am not trying to be a smart ass. Just how many people do I know that could make such a statement is 0

<deleted>?jap.gif

Crocodile ?

Bodies deteriorate quickly in the water here. The body might have been that of a crime victim that was weighted down. After awhile a body turns to jelly under water and a strong water current is sufficient to pull a limb off. If an estimate of 2 months was given the flesh was ready to disintegrate in the recovery crews hands. After a week in the water , the skin slides off like a glove.

I am amazed at the level of knowledge geriatricked you appear to have on a subject of this type?????

I am not trying to be a smart ass. Just how many people do I know that could make such a statement is 0

<deleted>?jap.gif

Maybe he knows that Russian Genius in the World News Thread :lol: jk

One needs to realise that if you are working in an environment where death and injury is part of the daily routine. Black humour is the safety valve that keeps you from brooding on tragedy thus preserving ones sanity. .

Why would the reporter mix a story about a decomposed body part found in a canal with a story about tap water smelling funny.

Surely the body part was not found in a drinking water canal, right? It's just an unfortunate mix-match of stories that have nothing to do with each other?

I live in OZ, I will give Crocodile Dundee a call

Steve died quite a few years ago ... stung by a stinger ray ... you didn't know that ..?

So who do we call now ... " Crocodile Busters " ////???

How about Paul Hogan? :unsure:

I live in OZ, I will give Crocodile Dundee a call

Steve died quite a few years ago ... stung by a stinger ray ... you didn't know that ..?

So who do we call now ... " Crocodile Busters " ////???

Wait for it...................

There's dumb, and there is really dumb, and then there is dumb thinking it's funny.

Edited by Thaddeus

Crocodile ?

lol

Pure conjecture, but when someone steals a phone, the first thing they do is remove the SIM.

You'd be surprised. I've had a phone stolen and they were using my SIM card afterwards. Why let good credit go to waste.

• 4 weeks later...

Professional hit

Sim cards are always removed so the body cannot be tracked back via gps traingulation

Who walks around with a phone and no sim card?

Anyone professional wont steal the phone, so its pretty much for certain it was a pro hit...

And as for the pump station, what better place to go for a little bit of torture late at night behind walls...