Changkui Podcast With Thai Transcript

kikenyoy

I do a language exchange with a Thai man going to school in the U.S. and I had him type out the Thai transcript to a podcast and I want to make it available to everyone. If people find it interesting then maybe we can get a good discussion and Q&A thread going about it. The man who transcribed it said that the man in the video is an excellent speaker and has many good ideas for Thailand. He thought that the video would be a good project for me to work on for the next month or two.

The video is titled "Innovation by Chalermpon Punnotok" and can be watched or downloaded from this link: http://changkhui.com/Eng_TrainingTalk.html

The transcript is attached as a notepad file.

subtitle - Copy.txt

I have heard audio podcast of changkui before. But this could really help with the comprehension now with added transcript. Kuddios to you and the guy that typed it.

I think changkui is a great resource, but without the transcript it's too far above my level so I don't listen very often. I haven't been able to find a real Thai podcast (not one for teaching farang) with a transcript so I decided to have it done myself. :)

I do not think changkui's podcast are specially catered for thai teaching, but listening to podcast helps, moreso with the help of transcript. Just like reading news/movies with subtitles. It really is a big help to be able to read thai scripts, just want to stress the importance, the big differences that deludes most thai language learners. Learning thai script and not learning makes a big difference, in terms of the exposure, possible more content you get overall.

• 3 months later...