Suggestions For Apartments Available To Rent For A 2 Week Holiday

ha55ha

Hi, I've got my parents coming to visit during the last 2 weeks of January and I was really hoping to find them a 1 bedroom apartment (not studio) instead of just a standard hotel room. As I live around the Nimmanheamin Road area I was hoping it would be somewhere within walking distance to there, and also have a swimming pool so they can relax while I'm not around.

Off the top of my head I can think of Kantary Hills, Punna Residence 1&2, Hillside 4 and The Furama all within walking distance. Can anyone suggest any other places that would be suitable? Also, as places like Punna Residence and Hillside are for long term rental only, does anyone know of any apartment owners willing to rent for such a short time? Ideally I'd like to find a 1 bedroom apartment in Punna, but for only 2 weeks. I'm doubting if this will be possible (especially as it's high season and I've obviously left it quite late blink.gif)

Thanks for your help!

5,000 Baht a night is a bit steep. The corporate rate is about half of that. My old dear works for IBM and managed to get the corporate rate through them.

Any guesses at how I could possibly lower the price? biggrin.gif 70k is just way too much for a 2 week stay

Central Hill Plaza

I've never been, but a quick search on the internet for serviced apartments showed this to be suitable.

Studio 99 is supposed to be very nice, but location is near Tha Pae Gate.

Hey thanks for the suggestion! I visited this place a few months back and unfortunately it's a pretty long work to The Restaurant area of Nimman Road, I'll keep it in mind though.

Their is a building on the west side of Nimmenhaemen near Bangkok Bank that has some larger suites that are quite nice. It is an older building, but quite charming, and is called "Yesterday". It is steps from everything on Nimmenhaemen.

I'm sure they are not available at regular stores like Villa. My question now is whether Chabad generally carries them outside Passover season.

My link

Check these out Richard has some ideal properties.

Thanks!

Is this your site? I presume not unless you like to refer to yourself in the 3rd person :P

It sounds like they have one apartment on the 15th floor of Hillside 4 which could be perfect. Do you know how I can get in contact with Richard?