Looking For Golf Partners In Bkk

rotary

Gents..........I lived in Thailand for many years but about 6 years ago took a job in the middle east so left Thailand. I come back to Thailand 4 or 5 times each year for short periods and like to play golf on courses near BKK. Problem is I have lost touch with most of the people I used to play with or they have left Thailand. Anyway I am a high handicap golfer,love to play golf but not super serious about it, and would like to make contact with other gents looking for golf partners.

Hi Rotary

I run a Wednesday morning golf group, mainly high handicappers. We play social golf for fun at different courses around Bangkok, usually start at 8am with 2 or 3 groups and always at courses where we feel we get good value.

Call me on 0870513548 to chat.

Ray

Hi Rotary

I run a Wednesday morning golf group, mainly high handicappers. We play social golf for fun at different courses around Bangkok, usually start at 8am with 2 or 3 groups and always at courses where we feel we get good value.

Call me on 0870513548 to chat.

Ray

Ray, thanks for the infosmile.gif, Sounds great! I am interested for sure. As I said I am in the middle east most of the time but I will give you a call or SMS in next few days.

Thanks!