Enduro Bike Mods In Chiang Mai

canuckamuck

I have a Lifan 200 Cross, which is an Enduro style bike, very similar to an Honda XR 200.

Anyhow I would like to upgrade some of the parts but I want to use a shop that does this regularly, not the dealer.

Any recommendations?

First off I would like to change my brake calipers, but the are other things I am considering.

Mods: I know this is a motorcycle thread, but I am looking for Chiang Mai locations.

I have work done at different shops, including taking the work to Nat at the Piston Shop. He's prices for work done has always been well done and reasonable - comparing it to similar work done for a local at a local shop. Things like seat reshapings and metal fabricating he out sources the work, but again the prices seem reasonable. In some cases cheaper then a specific shop quotes me for the same work, he has a good formula for repeat farang business.

Also Dang shop, a large metal shop just east of Airport plaza, is geared towards metal fabrication for motorcycles. Just today saw a widen set of foot pegs they fab'ed for cheap cheap.