Tot Putting In Large Cell Antennas For 3G In Pattaya

media

Outside my house they are putting in a large CELL Mast, But its not AIS, TRUE or DITAC, It is TOT, The Engineer was excitedly telling me that its for 3G and Face2Face video technology.

My Question is why are TOT doing this? I wonder How will they sell this service, Maybe they will rent it out to the Operators ?

I will upload a photo as soon as the MAST is complete.

Your assumption is most likely correct. I got a response from Jiu-Jitsu in the mobile forum a few months ago regarding 3G providers in Bangkok.

He pointed me to this site as one option. At the bottom of the page you can see the MVNO partners that provides access over TOTs network.

Your assumption is most likely correct. I got a response from Jiu-Jitsu in the mobile forum a few months ago regarding 3G providers in Bangkok.

He pointed me to this site as one option. At the bottom of the page you can see the MVNO partners that provides access over TOTs network.

I see from the site you linked to that they announce 3.9G already,however there isn't official 3G in Thailand yet and TOT isn't after all those years and all the taxpayers money even capable of offering decent phone and adsl services.

I see from the site you linked to that they announce 3.9G already,however there isn't official 3G in Thailand yet and TOT isn't after all those years and all the taxpayers money even capable of offering decent phone and adsl services.

Though Unlimited access for 30 or 60 day @ 790 and 1490 baht respectively can work for those who can't get fixed line broadband.