Mail Delays Outside Of Bkk

jaideeguy

I think too late for an edit, so I'll hope that people can guess that in my post subject, I mean to say 'local and international' mail packages.

I received a USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail envelope, the $13,95 special, from Oregon on Monday the 14th, it'd been mailed on 1 Nov, so not to bad a delivery. Usually these come arrive at my POBox at Klong 6, Thanyburi, in 7-9 days, this one came up here to Wang Muang, Saraburi, where I'm sort of a "flood refugee." It came via the "Laksi Mail Center" there on Chang Wattana. The Klong 6 PO is still closed as far as I know, and no mail received at home at Klong 10 since mid-October. Gonna be a stack of bills received at one time it looks like!!

I've also received two letters from Sukumvit 101/1 but can't tell what post office they were mailed from.

Mac

jaideeguy, I sent an EMS package from Chiang Mai to US on Monday, it was delivered yesterday. Package from UK arrived yesterday - took less than a week. So I guess international mail is ok. Phone bills are always late, regardless of floods in BKK.