Tv Repairer

Gra777

Load it up and take it to Rawai Electronics across the street from Number 1 Restaurant. Soi Viset.

Unless you have a good warranty chances of someone coming out , taking apart your TV , and then fixing it on the spot are slim to none, that is unless you’re willing to dish out some major cash. Be patient , drop it off and within a couple of days you will know what is wrong. Guy is cheap and does good work. I have seen him work on Plasmas and LCD as well.

Load it up and take it to Rawai Electronics across the street from Number 1 Restaurant. Soi Viset.

Unless you have a good warranty chances of someone coming out , taking apart your TV , and then fixing it on the spot are slim to none, that is unless you’re willing to dish out some major cash. Be patient , drop it off and within a couple of days you will know what is wrong. Guy is cheap and does good work. I have seen him work on Plasmas and LCD as well.

Also the large store in the basement of Big C (cant remember name) are very good at all sorts of electronic repairs. Just had my projector repaired that I had pretty much given up on.....