Ian'S Shooting In A Bar Back But False Reports In Foregigner News Papaer

BigC

The samui express posted that a Chap named Ian was shot at in a bar was involved in a shooting inccodent.

he was able to clear it and that he would get 100 k

then the french consulate visited the gun man and he was told that he would get only 60 k

it is simple if he does not get what he wants which is a very good alternative to prison. then lock him up.

for just possing a gun alone is an offence plus the fact that he was shot at plus he hit one of the people.

he has the hospital bills to prove it.

if that was me i would have him locked up till he paid me the full amount to not press charges.

strange man. unp rofocked attack

i'm on the edge of my seat here. it wasn't so much that i didn't have any idea what was going on that bothers me but rather the fact that the events surrounding the event that i don't know of might not in fact be in any way shape or form significant to the other that bothers me.

quite a compelling introduction to a story you've told there big c. i'm trimming my nails right now just to prevent me from chewing them while i wait for the plot to develop.

I think the initial story of a shooting was in the previous edition of the Gazette.

Apparently a French bloke was unexpectedly shot in the elbow after a minor quarrel with another expat in Mae Nam. The suspect was arrested, but released because of insufficient evidence.

So piecing the Gazette story and Big C's OP, I'd say the alleged shooter has been told to pay the medical bill of the alleged victim who was expecting 100 k but the alleged shooter is saying he'll give him 60K. The French Embassy is brokering the deal blink.gif

Story The Samui Gazette # 34 page 6

Here.

4 or 5 shots and he only got a bit of shrapnel in his elbow.... <deleted> shot that bloke.

he was drunk so he may have been a shit shot. maybe it was one of those shot aimed to miss and still hit the fella

maybe the court should sentence him to 100 hrs in the shooting range. so when he shoots someone next time they can charge him with a Murdar and we can call cheif inspector Tragart out on the scene.

out it this way if that french man said this to me " this is a 44 magnam and it is aimed straight at head. Do u feel lucky...Punk?"

I would say yes because at the ost u might get some scracknel in my arm u dumb arse

also my mole told me it was self defence. he was trying to defend his sand castle. he was just doing his job

Edited by BigC