Private Medical Training From Thai Doctor

Dallun

Hi,

Mature Medical student going to be in Thailand this summer 2006 and would love to get some medical experience and continued training in while on holiday.

If any thai doctor out there who thinks they would have time to provide some private medical tution/training in general medicine/gross anatomy/clinical examination etc of the major systems please contact me.

Expect to be there for approx 6-8 weeks and eager to continue with learning experience. Can agree price and content etc if possible.

If anybody knows of someone not on this board who may be interested please contact.

Regards,

Dallun

Hi,

Mature Medical student going to be in Thailand this summer 2006 and would love to get some medical experience and continued training in while on holiday. 

If any thai doctor out there who thinks they would have time to provide some private medical tution/training in general medicine/gross anatomy/clinical examination etc of the major systems please contact me.

Expect to be there for approx 6-8 weeks and eager to continue with learning experience.  Can agree price and content etc if possible.

If anybody knows of someone not on this board who may be interested please contact.

Regards,

Dallun

Aren't these kinds of arrangements made through your medical school....you are attending medical school, aren't you? "Mature Medical student" could just mean someone who wants to play doctor.

Hi,

Expect to be there for approx 6-8 weeks and eager to continue with learning experience.  Can agree price and content etc if possible.

Regards,

Dallun

Aren't these kinds of arrangements made through your medical school....you are attending medical school, aren't you? "Mature Medical student" could just mean someone who wants to play doctor.

Thanks for your reply albeit a bit sharp one. Yes Medical schools can and do set up programmes but they are normally in years 3-5 and they are called Electives where you will have amassed enough skills to be of help to people clinically. Incidentally Thailand is rarely used as an Elective base due to the high level of Medical Healthcare and standard of living as opposed to Africa and India wher they are in great need for assistance in vaccinations etc.

I am in my first year and as a Mature student of 36 who does not just "want to play Doctor" as you put it. I am going to thailand (samui mostly) to take part in a fasting and meditation programme and was hoping that I could get some real and sincere and helpful clinical experience. I have taken a big gamble with returning to Medical school and wish to make the most of it. I hope that answers any "concerns" you might have regarding my person.

As my initial posting if there is anybody who can assist me I would be extremely grateful. I can continue to answer posts like the above regarding my credibiltiy but I would hope that I just receive helpful one regarding my query.

Dallun