Best Massage In Bangkok

travelskr

try this place: (cannot remember name, starts with H, I think)

walk down sukhumvit soi 22,

take the first soi to the left (there is an open air bar on each corner where you turn left)

then the MP is on your left hand about 50 meters in from soi 22

big place, thai place, very cheap, very good, they don't speak English, I rarely see foreigners there

Wat Po

forget it-only trainee students. Awful entoruage. Parrotting from those who do not know any better

Soi 72/Sukhumvit/near BTS-Onnut-toward old Carrefour, now BigC, has dozens of Thai-style shops, Thai is 100 bt/hr in all. Many Lao-workers.

Do not dismiss area around KSR-as I guess that is where you stay -there is really no need to cross all over town for just a massage. In Rambuttri the shop just east/right of the Viegnthai HTL with all the language-messages outside is OK-thouugh all in big open room. In the small sois from samsen road are great places-like in soi 6-just beyond that Thai-old-style hotel-160 bt/hr, you often get more time and well-trained workers in a nice entourage

Wat Po

forget it-only trainee students. Awful entoruage. Parrotting from those who do not know any better

Soi 72/Sukhumvit/near BTS-Onnut-toward old Carrefour, now BigC, has dozens of Thai-style shops, Thai is 100 bt/hr in all. Many Lao-workers.

Do not dismiss area around KSR-as I guess that is where you stay -there is really no need to cross all over town for just a massage. In Rambuttri the shop just east/right of the Viegnthai HTL with all the language-messages outside is OK-thouugh all in big open room. In the small sois from samsen road are great places-like in soi 6-just beyond that Thai-old-style hotel-160 bt/hr, you often get more time and well-trained workers in a nice entourage

Can't help with the names but you will find some of the best places in Thailand for massages in the Wat Po area.

If you want to go to places that cater to tourists, here are some of the ones that CNN rates as the best ... See: http://www.cnngo.com...massages-075525

Edited by Nisa