Monster 795 Spotted In Pattaya

johnboy3739w

It was the soft opening of the showroom last night, good turn out, chance to get a good look at all the bikes. Good effort by Tony, Don, Manny and the team. A good turn out by local Ducati owners as well, in fact I was shocked on how many owners there are in Pattaya and I am told there are others that didn't/couldn't attend!

Sure looks like a MONSTER, not my cup of tea... Sorry. :jap:

Agree, looks like something from a parts bin...and that frame has got to be a part of a crane jib..

Also there aint to many horses under the hood..never mind, the name might carry it through...but there again whats in a name ?

I've never been a biker, so you can discount my opinions (or treat them as potentially emblematic of what the casual non-afficianado might think).

Looks like a piece of undisguised machinery with no truck given to design. If Apple were designing bikes they would look a million miles different from this :rolleyes:.

There are some works of art out there I like to stare at on the streets of Pattaya and fantasize about taking up biking in my 60s - some of the Harleys the Phantom some Kawasakis, but hey what the hell do I know!