Recommendation For Air Con Technician/Cie

PhilippePhuket

The guy I used seems good and resonable. He doesn't speak English though. His number is: 0819785779. Also I've heard good things about Changmai Pest Control for cleaning and maintenance of air conditioners. I don't have their number on hand...

what are you guys paying per unit for a cleaning and refill btw? im at 500

Same for cleaning. I haven't needed a refill.

Refill is generally quite expensive & much more than 500. I could not get my usual air con guy last time so called CK Air near the circle. He came promptly, was easy to communicate with & price for what he did was more than fair.

We pay 500 baht for a very good cleaning (high pressure hose job) and 500 baht for a gas top-up. The 500 baht refill is very profitable for the air con guys as a small bottle of gas is only about 1,200 baht and can top-up at least 20 air cons. I know, I bought our own gauges and bottle for less than 2,000 baht and I've topped up at least 20 units now over the last 2 years.

We pay 500 baht for a very good cleaning (high pressure hose job) and 500 baht for a gas top-up. The 500 baht refill is very profitable for the air con guys as a small bottle of gas is only about 1,200 baht and can top-up at least 20 air cons. I know, I bought our own gauges and bottle for less than 2,000 baht and I've topped up at least 20 units now over the last 2 years.

What I meant was that I seriously doubt anyone could get cleaning & gas refill for a total of 500. Not sure how long gas should last but if not long then there could well be a leak in the piping.

What I meant was that I seriously doubt anyone could get cleaning & gas refill for a total of 500. Not sure how long gas should last but if not long then there could well be a leak in the piping.

Yes Valentine, cleaning and gas refill (top-up) = 1,000 baht. Gas should last a very long time (years & years), but often times there is a minor leak at one of the joints/connections so if gas needs replaced after a few months then there is a serious problem and requires a sound inspection.