Mor Lam - 3'Rd Road, Mon Dec 5Th

jehricaholic

My wife has checked with Banglamung licencing and has been told we can open tomorrow but in any case we will be keeping it low key with the doors basically closed with only food and soft drinks outside. If you are in the Soi Buakhao area feel free to drop in.

I heard some bar owners tell me that they haven't received the letter ordering them to close, so they are planning on staying open but are keeping it low key. However that may change if they get the letter.

As usual, the Issan concert will be a drunken ball. No change. The best concerts are always on the Kings Birthday. Go early as they always run out of chairs.

Edited by BB1950

I heard some bar owners tell me that they haven't received the letter ordering them to close, so they are planning on staying open but are keeping it low key. However that may change if they get the letter.

As usual, the Issan concert will be a drunken ball. No change. The best concerts are always on the Kings Birthday. Go early as they always run out of chairs.

Thanks for the info, I wont need to go to 7-11 today and resort to smuggling past security on Monday.