Best Place In Pattaya

skippybangkok

As mentioned many times on here, The Blues Factory has the best live music in Pattaya without a doubt, but its more rock than Jazz

Yes, I have to agree, but then, it's been a long time since I was in the Blues Factory.

Blues Factory is not what it used to be. Decayed a bit, way much less people, a refresh is needed, hope Dave is on it as it is a shame that a place with such good music (for Pattaya) is being left behind

The song that is most pertinent to Pattaya, (It should be the Pattaya anthem) is of course ' Is She Really Going Out With Him' By Joe Jackson. The opening line, 'Pretty Women Out Walking With Gorillas Down My Street' says it all really! Now i would go a long way to see a Thai band bashing that one out. :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

This one would really crack me up as well....

A great song by a great band. Saw them in their pomp a few times and they were the real deal. Shane would surely have been a sexy man in Pattaya ! But i still rest my case with Joe Jackson. Surely Joe must have come to Pattaya on his holidays before he was famous! Any chance of somebody who is more computer savvy than me posting a link to youtube so the TV readers can judge for themselves! I would just love to sit in Soi 7 or Soi Buakhow people watching whilst this song was being played!

Yuth Bar near Soi2.

You will find Neng Charlie and Mickey (ex Hot Tuna) from 20pm to 22m.

Next, Neng will stay with the local musicians untill midnight.

The bar is small, but musicians can really kick ass. Push them a bit and they will fly :)