Chistmas At Chez Marco

basinboy

So the last two posts will have cleared up any ambiguity over Chez Marco's Christmas plans Basin Boy!!

If you don't find an even more comprehensive reply, you could always try The Olde Bell, a few doors down from Chez Marco, which is putting on a fine Christmas Dinner at a reasonable price. See the parallel thread for details!!

So the last two posts will have cleared up any ambiguity over Chez Marco's Christmas plans Basin Boy!!

If you don't find an even more comprehensive reply, you could always try The Olde Bell, a few doors down from Chez Marco, which is putting on a fine Christmas Dinner at a reasonable price. See the parallel thread for details!!

Don't worry Pedr, you will see plenty of us between 24 December and 2 January

I went and had a chat with Marco this evening and asked him what he was doing on Christmas Day. He said 'Christmas Day is on Sunday, right?' I said 'yes, sure this year'. he said 'Sunday , we close' so no Christmas Dinner on

Christmas Day. He did hint that there may be some special happening on Christmas Eve (in common with many continentals who like Christmas Dinner on Christmas Eve) but hadn't decided what that might consist of.

I did see in City Life that Le Coq D'Or are offering a Christmas Diinnner with Foie Gras, Turkey, Champagne and much more for 3,200++. Other than that its The Olde Bell for 695- - . Be quick though, only 12 tickets left for the midday sitting!!!

I went and had a chat with Marco this evening and asked him what he was doing on Christmas Day. He said 'Christmas Day is on Sunday, right?' I said 'yes, sure this year'. he said 'Sunday , we close' so no Christmas Dinner on

Christmas Day. He did hint that there may be some special happening on Christmas Eve (in common with many continentals who like Christmas Dinner on Christmas Eve) but hadn't decided what that might consist of.

I did see in City Life that Le Coq D'Or are offering a Christmas Diinnner with Foie Gras, Turkey, Champagne and much more for 3,200++. Other than that its The Olde Bell for 695- - . Be quick though, only 12 tickets left for the midday sitting!!!

Thanks very much Pedr, see you soon.