Best Hair Salon For Highlights

travelskr

On the top floor of Central Festival, there is a whole row of professional looking (and expensive) hair-styling salons.

they're as bad as the 120baht places and on top of it a lot of them have a shitty attitude.

Phuket town in front of P.Pizza on the road from tesco to bangkok hospital. On the right going to BK hospital theres a large place. Lot's of bwm, mercedes and exotic sports car go there and they are cheaper or evenly priced with central. I sometimes go there too because one of them has given me the best haircut of my life on numerous occasions

Edited by thaiIand

Chaem in Kamala

Second that!

Btw, did not know that he still was in business but great to hear that. Used him regularly late 90`s and 10 + years later I have still not jumped in to hairdresser in Thailand who had the art in the fingers as he did.

Chaem in Kamala

Second that!

Btw, did not know that he still was in business but great to hear that. Used him regularly late 90`s and 10 + years later I have still not jumped in to hairdresser in Thailand who had the art in the fingers as he did.

Is he as skilled with color?

Chaem in Kamala

Second that!

Is he as skilled with color?

Sorry but I have no experience with color at any hairdresser so will leave that open to answer for they who have.

The hairdressers at Chalong Tesco (first floor) are pretty good.

There is a guy there (can't remember his name, but he wears glasses) that speaks pretty good English and pays attention to what you are telling him.

HI,

Tis the second floor in that complex and the name of the shop is Anun. I personally think that Juree (lovely lady) is really good with color. Just look at the hair of the colorists and you see who does a nice job!

Great Chaem in Kamala it is...now to just find the place! Thanks all for the advice, will let you know how it goes :)

HI I used www.mapjack.com to actually walk to the salon.

This image should help you.

Map and photo of the Salon :D

From memory the salon is the building in the image with the little table out front.

I would certainly not trust anyone else in Thailand to do my colour. Have had a horrible experience.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/chaem.jpg/

post-46666-0-92656700-1323755092_thumb.j

Great Chaem in Kamala it is...now to just find the place! Thanks all for the advice, will let you know how it goes :)

HI I used www.mapjack.com to actually walk to the salon.

This image should help you.

Map and photo of the Salon :D

From memory the salon is the building in the image with the little table out front.

I would certainly not trust anyone else in Thailand to do my colour. Have had a horrible experience.

http://imageshack.us.../843/chaem.jpg/

wow, misterman, impressive, thanks! Will definitely be able to find it with your help!