Im Looking For A Reputable Shipping Agent

Hi

I am coming to Thailand in January to purchase giftware and tableware from various parts of Thailand I am talking a container load of various items, and I need a reputable shipping agent to assist me getting the goods from the place of purchase, packaged , fumigated, documented, put in a container and on the ship to the UK. If you know anyone that could assist me with this I would be very grateful.

I can be contacted at [email protected]

Jon

(wivoutaH)

Hi Jon,

I have a confirmed experience in the international freight forwarding. I suggest that if you have already a regular shipping company in your country of origin, you should ask them if they have a representative office in Thailand to arrange your shipment via them. Otherwise, I have a good experience for job you describe with a local company called Hong Kong Transpack ( located at Sukhumvit Soi 26, I don't have the contact detail sorry ). They have office/warehouse in Bangkok and Chiang Mai. An other alternative, ask your supplier(s) which company they use, if they want to sell you their products, I assume that they should assist you in this matter ( be careful with all the export papers that are required, some sellers don't have such the export customs card, if required C/O, Form A...).

Good luck.