Arriving Dec 13. Trip # 12. Anything Unique?

gk10002000

Just wondering if there is anything really unique going on. Roads closed? Flood detours? Anything like that? I usually take the Bell bus service down from the airport. I get in around 12:00 so it works out good time wise. Didn't book a hotel yet. Looking for something for 14 nights. Average class such as Areca lodge, or upgraded Flipper lodge type of stuff is all I need.

theres a international firework competition on 16th and 17th December to look forward to

its not unique, as they have done it before but still a big free spectacle..........

Nice, thanks. I have not been to Patters for Christmas since 2004, and that year I caught the Tsunami. Luckily we had changed our reservations at the last minute to Ko Samet instead of Phuket. Lucky us. Local fireworks sounds just about all the excitement I want on this trip.

Thanks

No major road works I'm aware of around Pattaya. Check-out LK Metropole, they have some longer-term units about the same price as Areka and nicer hotel.

Have always walked past it. Seemed too nice! Are they guest friendly?

Humm..."guest friendly"...a hotel smack in one of the main red-light sois in Pattaya. You get one guess :lol: They have some rooms in the B 1500 range.