Batteries For Electric Shaver In Pattaya

TBKK

Does anyone know a place where I can replace my re-chargable battey for my Phillips (Norelco) shaver in Pattaya.

I know that electric shavers are not popular in Thailand so I think it will propably be hard to find a repair shop to replace my re-chargable battery.

Do you want to replace your batteries or do you want to have your electric shaver repaired ?

If you are just looking for batteries, Amron (sic) in the basement of Tukcom has many different sizes of re-chargeable batteries located in the display case on your left as you enter the store

Bring your old ones and see if you can match them

Do you want to replace your batteries or do you want to have your electric shaver repaired ?

If you are just looking for batteries, Amron (sic) in the basement of Tukcom has many different sizes of re-chargeable batteries located in the display case on your left as you enter the store

Bring your old ones and see if you can match them

The batteries have to be soldered to the circuit board by a repair technician so it's not just a matter of simply replacing the old batteries with the new ones.

I'll take a drive over to soi Town In Town and see if the guy at that repair shop can do the job. It will save me a trip to Bangkok if he can.

Thanks for the info.

Edited by TBKK