Favorite Billiards Bar?

facey

Favorite billiards bar?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Favorite billiards bar?

I am by no means an expert because I stick to my favorite which is Metro Apartment on Soi LK metro. I also enjoy Megabreak on Soi Diana (photo).

I had seen a nice pool hall above Tops on 2nd road but this was a couple of years ago. It may be ancient history today...

Made in Thailand bar complex only for convenience as it's near home but this and most other open bars leave you to be hounded by vendors, ladyboys, etc just as you are bent over lining up your shot...

Favorite billiards bar?

post-138662-0-77144500-1323565225_thumb.

I just found out about Eden Hotel. 2 very nice tables. But, it's being torn down next month!

Megabreaks is very nice, but for those of us who drive, not easy to get there. There's another place near Cucumbers restaurant across from Tukcom. It's OK, but Megabreaks is much better.

Any place that's free...and I'm not telling :lol:

Plenty of places to play for free...well...with only having to buy a beer. But I'd gladly pay for a good table. Many of the free tables are in pretty poor condition, along with the associated equipment.

I just found out about Eden Hotel. 2 very nice tables. But, it's being torn down next month!

Megabreaks is very nice, but for those of us who drive, not easy to get there. There's another place near Cucumbers restaurant across from Tukcom. It's OK, but Megabreaks is much better.

Shoot Pool under center condo