Sax Shop In Ubon

thailoneus

Mario, thanks.

Onionluke, thanks I will check the shop out.

Bergen, Interesting pseudonym you have in relation to my query. Berg Larsen is a person famous for the creation of a superb sax mouthpiece. May be you knew that already.

Any sax shop pointers in BKK would also be appreciated. Its a bit frustrating....there is absolutely zilch in Phuket related to anything but guitars!.............. But I love Phuket. The issue is that the sax is a very complicated and sensitive instrument. Anything can go wrong unexpectedly. And the only good repair technician I know is in Nonthaburi. He is "Mr. Koh Saxman's" technician. So I have to learn how to do simple repairs and maintenance. Hence the query.

Mario, thanks.

Onionluke, thanks I will check the shop out.

Bergen, Interesting pseudonym you have in relation to my query. Berg Larsen is a person famous for the creation of a superb sax mouthpiece. May be you knew that already.

Any sax shop pointers in BKK would also be appreciated. Its a bit frustrating....there is absolutely zilch in Phuket related to anything but guitars!.............. But I love Phuket. The issue is that the sax is a very complicated and sensitive instrument. Anything can go wrong unexpectedly. And the only good repair technician I know is in Nonthaburi. He is "Mr. Koh Saxman's" technician. So I have to learn how to do simple repairs and maintenance. Hence the query.

No i haven't heard of Berg Larsen as a mouthpiece creator :huh:

and I'm afraid Bkk is the place to go - perhaps Siam Paragon/Discovery have a shop that will meet your needs. :D

• 2 weeks later...

There is a good musical instrument shop on Phrommathep RD. Running parrallel to the river on the Ubon side of the river , It is close to the old market .

Found 3 shops not far from each other in the area you quoted. Thanks. But they are all geared to guitars mainly.

Next stop BKK sometime next month.