Looking For A Nice Place To Stay In Phuket For A Month

Hello

I am looking to go for Phuket for a month. I am not so found of hotels. I would arrive normally around the 22nd of February, but if easier, can also 1 st of March.

I am looking either, a small local house, preference Kata-Karon area, but Patong is fine if not in town. I will rent a motorbike anyway. Either a condo with a terrace outside, preference same area. One bedroom is enough, if 2 and at reasonable price, ok too. I would like to have Wifi and if the place has a flatscreen tv, that would be great.

I am a serious guy, I not use the place to party or bring girls. I am coming with my regular gf. I know that a house will be difficult in this price-range, but you never know if you are a owner and have no booking for that month. I just want a cosy place to be with my girlfriend in a nice atmosphere!

If you can help or give me proposition, i would be grateful!

Edited by indieke

• 2 weeks later...

best thing to do, is book at hotel for 1 or 2 nights, rent a bike and ride around the area u want to be in, ask and look with your own eyes, you'd be surprised how many nice condos you will find.. this has worked for me 3 times already, using this forum is pretty much next to worthless...

Edited by Jayroo