Need A Good Cleaner - Trustworthy

HI, I am looking for a good cleaner to clean my house 2 times a week and do ironing etc.

Does anyone know anyone that is looking for some work?

Must do to a good farang stardard, my last cleaner didn't.

Possibly could lead into a full time job for the right person as I have 1 other villa also.

House is 3 bedroom and is only occupied by 1-2 people, fairy easy job for a good worker.

Hi there,

What part of the Island are you on?

I just left Samui and left behind a great cook/cleaner/ironer/organiser who is loyal and good English but lives near to Nathon.

Please confirm where your located and I will check for you and pass on her Thai mobile.

Cheers,

Julie

My Villa is in Chaweng near the airport, ask her if she is interested and Private Message me her details thanks.

I am a good cleaner. I can clean your safe out no problem.

I do not know of and cleaners with a trust certicate. Sorry.

Basically you can hire any cleaner. Just keep your valable loocked up and do not leave valables lying around and do not never make a mistake of giving a cleaner your house key.

Always check your door and windows after the cleaner has left to make sure the windows have not been popped from the inside.

then if you like u can have cctv inside your house.

No one can be trusted but if you are sensible then you can narrow the chances of being screwed down.

i once told a doctor that i 100 per cent trusted someone.

That doctor told me i was crazy as people are people and not robots. Put it this way if you close down possiblities to get done over then the less lickly you are. rarther than just going on references that do not mean a thing. Normally the cheap charlie option that ends up costing people more in the long hard run.

Also i like spelling B)