Telephone Service For Calling Uk From Thailand?

HalfSquat

• 3 months later...

An old thread, but just wondering if there's any new and updated advice from you guys?

Wishing to contact UK (both land and mobile) from a 1-2-Call mobile here in Phuket.

Calling cards? Pre-fixes? Have used 009, 008, and 0050 before, but charges seem very variable.

Thanks for the help.

An old thread, but just wondering if there's any new and updated advice from you guys?

Wishing to contact UK (both land and mobile) from a 1-2-Call mobile here in Phuket.

Calling cards? Pre-fixes? Have used 009, 008, and 0050 before, but charges seem very variable.

Thanks for the help.

CAT cards are still good value. They also tell you how much money is left on the card and how much call time you have when you dial the number. That will vary depending on if you are calling a mobile or a landline number.

The only problem I find with CAT and other cards is when dialing many companies that answer their phones with music. CAT says the number is unavailable but it isn't. Just one of the foibles of using cards unfortunately.

But to call a landline abroad or a mobile I find they are good. Valid for a year too, I believe.

100, 200, 300 Baht cards available.

Thanks for the help.

DeeDial, TookDee, ZayHi and probably a few more.

All available at 7-11 or bookshops and 1 Baht a minute to UK.

• Like 1