New Thai Airline Launches Maiden Flight With Transsexual Attendants

webfact

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its got a chance of success. The British and Germans will book tickets en masse. Maybe the British embassy could consider opening a marriage registry office on the flight from BKKto LHR.

So you do not like British and German people, right? Racism as its best.....jap.gif

As an American, I would take the "third genders" (who work hard to look like a "perfect female") over the unsmiling, granny bully flight attendants they have on Delta and United Airlines.

"GRANNY BULLY" hahaha Ya, I noticed that myself, I thought Delta might be a record holder for oldest average attendant.:yohan:

Senior flight attendants on US airlines get priority on choosing flights, and guess which most will choose between LAX-BKK-LAX or hopping on LAX-Omaha-Denver-Little Rock-Memphis-Des Moines-Denver-LAX? And personally, I have never found the service from these older flight attendants lacking.

As far as the ladyboy flight attendants, who cares? I want my food on time, my drinks, my tray picked up quickly, and any issues taken care of. I don't care who pours my glass of wine: female, male, or ladyboy. The wine tastes the same when I drink it.

1) If it is a publicity stunt, I find it very sad.

2) I don't give a flying frog, if the flight- crew is male, female or from Mars, as long as the service is good and the planes are safe.

3) As much as I don't "like" the idea of katoey'ism personally: why shouldn't they be on a flight- crew, if they are qualified?

Rather sad that this is "ONLY in Thailand"!

Edited by DocN

As an American, I would take the "third genders" (who work hard to look like a "perfect female") over the unsmiling, granny bully flight attendants they have on Delta and United Airlines.

"GRANNY BULLY" hahaha Ya, I noticed that myself, I thought Delta might be a record holder for oldest average attendant.:yohan:

I flew Northwest once when an old hag flight attendant kept waking me up every time there was some kind of service - no matter how insignificant, like for peanuts or tea. I was absolutely livid - I have a hard enough time sleeping on planes and this hag made the whole flight just miserable. I vowed to never fly NW again.... and haven't.

you are so right!!! and you can add American to that list!

thaisabai

Great idea, many foreigners are fascinated by ladyboys, most people I know can't tell the difference between a ladyboy and a lady, until they speak of course. Why not put them on long distant flights, I think it would boost tourism here, too.

Most people you know need their eyes tested !

You don't see what you don't see. You make "think" you cannot be fooled visually/mannerism wise ... and you may very often be correct .... but if you spent significant time in Thailand you will see many ladyboys and never know it.

Moreover of being more beautiful than ladies, the lady-boys for sure have a lot of other qualities :

- lady-boys are working faster than ladies

- lady-boys are much more nice and serviceable than ladies

- lady-boys can afford easier than ladies to be separate of their husband (friend)

- lady-boys don't have menstruation problems

- lady-boys never are pregnant

- lady-boys are speaking softer than ladies

- lady-boys are stronger than ladies

- lady-boys are much more careful than ladies

- lady-boys have much more endurance than ladies

- lady-boys better understand the needs of the passengers than ladies do

- lady-boys radiate more then ladies, as they have permanently to make sure to look same as a lady ... ladies neglect it too easy (I know personally a lady-boy who is teaching a lady to be more female to avoid to loose her husband)

- lady-boys don't need to loose their time with children

- lady-boys always have a nice smile

- lady-boys have more beautiful breasts as it was created and made according to model (please have a look to the breast of ladies after 30 years old or having fed children)

- lady-boys are taller

- lady-boys are feeling better the wishes from both male and female passengers, physically and mentally

- lady-boys are much more clever than ladies

- lady-boys are not fat

- lady-boys don't cry for their mom's

- lady-boys are much more easy-going than ladies

Lady-boys are really the best, and I hope all the companies all over the world will replace their staff by lady-boys, especially the cabin crews.

They are the right the persons on the right place.

Ladies need to stay home and care of their babies, and to educate them a little more, as this will generate some more sociable people for the future !!!

It's not only in Thailand, in England people travel to Manchester's Canal Street to enjoy the gay pubs and clubs. In Australia they have big Gay Pride parades, in most cities in the US there are Gay Pride parades so why not have ladyboy air stewards. Come on this is 2011 the world is a different place. People want more varity in their lives, Thailand leads the way.

You're correct, but do they have ladyboy celebrities, movie & TV stars, etc.? They definitely do in Thailand.

Yes, you're right. Even if you're not sure, you can always tell by the shoulders. Having them as air hostesses (I hate the words "flight attendant") will either be a resounding success or will flop like a jelly on a wet mattress.

Great idea, many foreigners are fascinated by ladyboys, most people I know can't tell the difference between a ladyboy and a lady, until they speak of course. Why not put them on long distant flights, I think it would boost tourism here, too.

Most people you know need their eyes tested !

So out of 30 FA's, 4 are transgender.. And this is news?

Just about any airline on the planet manages a similar or larger percentages of gay FA's, sometimes quite obviously so. I don't really see why this is news.

Sure ... many "gays" but no transexuals. There's a bid difference.

Whatever you're smoking, please give me some.

Moreover of being more beautiful than ladies, the lady-boys for sure have a lot of other qualities :

- lady-boys can afford easier than ladies to be separate of their husband (friend)

- lady-boys radiate more then ladies, as they have permanently to make sure to look same as a lady ... ladies neglect it too easy (I know personally a lady-boy who is teaching a lady to be more female to avoid to loose her husband)

- lady-boys have more beautiful breasts as it was created and made according to model (please have a look to the breast of ladies after 30 years old or having fed children)

- lady-boys are taller

- lady-boys are feeling better the wishes from both male and female passengers, physically and mentally

- lady-boys are not fat

Lady-boys are really the best, and I hope all the companies all over the world will replace their staff by lady-boys, especially the cabin crews.

Ladies need to stay home and care of their babies, and to educate them a little more, as this will generate some more sociable people for the future !!!

My last flight into BKK I flew SFO to Narita business class with all gay male attendants (not transexuals/ladyboys) and the service was superb and cheerful. However, from Narita to BKK it was fat old ladies and the service was only so-so and they spent most of their time chatting amongst themselves.

He's not being ignorant. He's asking a straightforward question. And as he pays for his air ticket, I think he very much has the right to be served by someone who doesn't make him feel uncomfortable. What's next, midget air hostesses and the elephant man flying the plane!!

I wonder if any airline with such an idea would survive outside of Thailand.

Why are you so ignorant? Does it really matter who's serving you a drink?jap.gif

How did you react to that? Please don't tell me you just kept quiet.

You are spot on. Delta and American have some of the rudist people I've ever seen. I'll never fly either one again.

Apologies for the off topic but I had the misfortune to fly United years ago and the flight attendant, after asking whether I wanted chicken or beef, and receiving the reply "chicken please", told me sternly " we haven't got any left"

Huh?

Forget "truly asia", this is just truly pathetic.

Exploiting transexuals for cheap headlines to exploit sad sexpats to pay premium prices for crap flights, boy sounds like Hooters Air, another memorable commercial disaster.

Let's hope it's another short-lived tacky gimmick masquerading as an airline.

You make lots of "assumptions" here when you don't really know what their intentions were. Neither do I, but it could well be that the airline owners are doing what they think is right thing to do .... even if you don't. One could also argue that their "gimmick" will lose them way more business than it attracts ... but again, I don't know. Anyway, I think it's a great idea, and I'm as heterosexual as can be.

you are so right!!! and you can add American to that list!

thaisabai

Oh, so you think if some of the North American airlines hired a ladyboy, everything would be fabulous? No such luch luck. I would anticipate people like the now deceased Divine pushing the trolley

divine.jpg

North American passengers are doomed to forever be terrorized by crotchety angry FAs whether they are male, female or 3rd sex.

- lady-boys are taller

- lady-boys are not fat

This thread is about to get very interesting...

:whistling:

Reads like an ode to the delights of a warm and misty night.......

OK, so the stewardesses are fake.

But how about the pilots?

"All my life I had this strong feeling I must be a pilot. But when I was a boy, people laughed at me when I wore that pilot's hat", said the busdriver.

"But PC Air no longer discriminates against busdrivers. A dream comes true, busdriverphobia will end soon!"

"Today, we are ready to embark on the new journey and we would like to introduce our four busdriver pilots," PC Air president Peter Can told the passengers before take off.