New Thai Airline Launches Maiden Flight With Transsexual Attendants

webfact

Great idea, many foreigners are fascinated by ladyboys, most people I know can't tell the difference between a ladyboy and a lady, until they speak of course. Why not put them on long distant flights, I think it would boost tourism here, too.

Some Russians don't notice even after they speak. And with some others, they haven't even noticed years after marrying one. TIT.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As an American, I would take the "third genders" (who work hard to look like a "perfect female") over the unsmiling, granny bully flight attendants they have on Delta and United Airlines.

:cheesy: Same goes for some of the hard nosed nordic gnomes of SAS and others. They only do the job for the purks. Service is beneath their dignity.

As for the wizzened old rat bags on Air Berlin, I'd much prefer a katoey.

Its got a chance of success. The British and Germans will book tickets en masse. Maybe the British embassy could consider opening a marriage registry office on the flight from BKKto LHR.

Germans again.

Can you proof your writing with numbers or a link?rolleyes.gif By the way I am Austrian.

Its got a chance of success. The British and Germans will book tickets en masse. Maybe the British embassy could consider opening a marriage registry office on the flight from BKKto LHR.

So you do not like British and German people, right? Racism as its best.....jap.gif

Right said! whistling.gif

I always thought that all the male cabin crew on Quantas were gay because it was safer for them up there.

Or so I was told by a Fosters swilling Aussie "bloke" one time.

Thats why Qantas has the nickname Quaint arse! and better them than some of the Battle axes you see on some USA ailines ,where the retirement age iis Death !

HAHAHA LOL "retirement age iis Death !" :cheesy: Definitely not eye candy. Still, rudest I have been treated is by Scare (air) Berlin, better looking than a battle axe, but rude as Hell and obnoxious too, even when you are clearly in a situation not of your own making. Not a bit of sympathy for the customer. But if they can beat by a good margin, the price of a competitor (I said GOOD margin) I might, maybe, fly them again, just give what I get when it comes to attitude. I have paid 100 Euro more in the past to fly airlines that have been nicer to me.

So out of 30 FA's, 4 are transgender.. And this is news?

Just about any airline on the planet manages a similar or larger percentages of gay FA's, sometimes quite obviously so. I don't really see why this is news.

I guess these katoeys will put skirts and stilettos.

Well, we now know which airline most Germans will use in the future... :whistling:

totster :lol:

yes, I noticed Germans seem to be big fans...bah.gif

Where you going around, only in THIRD GENDER BARS?rolleyes.gif Than of course, you should know it better than me. Also I had been in such Bars, I never recogniced a German!

I am Austrian and I am since more than twenty years coming to TH, live since more than 10 years mostly in TH and have a lot of contact with people who speak my language.

I never ever would have come to your conclusion!whistling.gif

As an American, I would take the "third genders" (who work hard to look like a "perfect female") over the unsmiling, granny bully flight attendants they have on Delta and United Airlines.

you wanna try KLM ,i am too frightened to fly with them . :ermm:

6' 5" Hilda's that can lift 30Kg straight into an overhead locker while towering down on it..

I always thought that all the male cabin crew on Quantas were gay because it was safer for them up there.

Or so I was told by a Fosters swilling Aussie "bloke" one time.

During my 40 year drinking period, i have never met an Ozzie that drinks Fosters,fair dinkum.

If your wallet and cellphone are missing at the end of the flight, you know who has it . . .

So it seems, you have experiences or its hearsay?whistling.gif

The stealing can happen with all genders you bring to your room. Give them a possibility and it can happen. So better take care!rolleyes.gif

Great idea, many foreigners are fascinated by ladyboys, most people I know can't tell the difference between a ladyboy and a lady, until they speak of course. Why not put them on long distant flights, I think it would boost tourism here, too.

can one choose tomboy class or ladyboy class ?

Moreover of being more beautiful than ladies, the lady-boys for sure have a lot of other qualities :

- lady-boys are working faster than ladies

- lady-boys are much more nice and serviceable than ladies

- lady-boys can afford easier than ladies to be separate of their husband (friend)

- lady-boys don't have menstruation problems

- lady-boys never are pregnant

- lady-boys are speaking softer than ladies

- lady-boys are stronger than ladies

- lady-boys are much more careful than ladies

- lady-boys have much more endurance than ladies

- lady-boys better understand the needs of the passengers than ladies do

- lady-boys radiate more then ladies, as they have permanently to make sure to look same as a lady ... ladies neglect it too easy (I know personally a lady-boy who is teaching a lady to be more female to avoid to loose her husband)

- lady-boys don't need to loose their time with children

- lady-boys always have a nice smile

- lady-boys have more beautiful breasts as it was created and made according to model (please have a look to the breast of ladies after 30 years old or having fed children)

- lady-boys are taller

- lady-boys are feeling better the wishes from both male and female passengers, physically and mentally

- lady-boys are much more clever than ladies

- lady-boys are not fat

- lady-boys don't cry for their mom's

- lady-boys are much more easy-going than ladies

Lady-boys are really the best, and I hope all the companies all over the world will replace their staff by lady-boys, especially the cabin crews.

They are the right the persons on the right place.

Ladies need to stay home and care of their babies, and to educate them a little more, as this will generate some more sociable people for the future !!!

I have nothing against any group, well, almost any. Psychopathic murderers I would say are ALL bad. Nothing wrong with most lady-boys, BUT, there ARE fat lady-boys, not sure how anyone could miss that. The "speaking softer" part??? SOME of the voices I have heard are like nails on a chalkboard, more Alien than male OR female. As for being more "serviceable" I wouldn't know, haven't serviced one before. More beautiful than ladies??? More than some ladies, but definitely not more than most. But one thing I have found is that many LBs try too hard to be like a female in that they exaggerate certain female traits. Like the "hip swing" when walking, for one. Too much of a good thing is as bad as too little. Ladyboys ALWAYS have a nice smile? Guess you were never pick-pocketed by a BUTT UGLY LB in a crowded shopping district before. I'm not gay, but I would rather wake up to a mans face rather than the face I saw on that thing!:bah: As for MOST LBs, ya, nicer on the eyes than the battle axes on certain other airlines. If PC Air is safe, on-time, and good price, no problem to fly them.

Forget "truly asia", this is just truly pathetic.

Exploiting transexuals for cheap headlines to exploit sad sexpats to pay premium prices for crap flights, boy sounds like Hooters Air, another memorable commercial disaster.

Let's hope it's another short-lived tacky gimmick masquerading as an airline.

oh, here we go.. exploitation.. who is exploiting who exactly ?

totster :D

Try reading the post.

I've read the post and can't see any hint of exploitation. Where exactly is it?

Gender, sexual preferences, race, religion, preferred football team or hair colour are IMHO utterly irrelevant as long as the person in question is capable of doing the job required of them.

Where's the exploitation?

Highlighting the fact that this new airline has hired a few transsexuals is crass exploitation of these employees as the new company sets out to differentiate its product. It is a very Thai take on Hooters Air which used the Hooter image to try and get away with premium prices charged to gullible types who thought Hooters air would provide more than a crappy seat too Myrtle Beach and its golf courses owned by the same company.

Interestingly enough Hooters Air failed once an economic downturn persuaded people to think with their wallet rather than their d**k.

The transsexual gets a job but is used as bait to lure in customers. The passengers get overcharged for an apparently differentiated product enjoying free publicity in forums such as this.

All financial transactions require some form of exploitation to make them profitable but this is an example of crass exploitation. While you can argue that both parties sign up for this exploitation, it is still exploitation, see below

Definition of exploitation for those interested:

ex·ploi·ta·tion

1. use or utilization, especially for profit: the exploitation of newly discovered oil fields. 2. selfish utilization: He got ahead through the exploitation of his friends. 3. the combined, often varied, use of public-relations and advertising techniques to promote a person, movie, product, etc.

lady-boys are speaking softer than ladies

A poster who obviously hasn't experienced the unwanted attention of upcountry baanok katoeys on a trip into the big town from the boonies at Songkran at any point in his life. :D

Edited by mca

Moreover of being more beautiful than ladies, the lady-boys for sure have a lot of other qualities :

- lady-boys can afford easier than ladies to be separate of their husband (friend)

- lady-boys radiate more then ladies, as they have permanently to make sure to look same as a lady ... ladies neglect it too easy (I know personally a lady-boy who is teaching a lady to be more female to avoid to loose her husband)

- lady-boys have more beautiful breasts as it was created and made according to model (please have a look to the breast of ladies after 30 years old or having fed children)

- lady-boys are taller

- lady-boys are feeling better the wishes from both male and female passengers, physically and mentally

- lady-boys are not fat

Lady-boys are really the best, and I hope all the companies all over the world will replace their staff by lady-boys, especially the cabin crews.

Ladies need to stay home and care of their babies, and to educate them a little more, as this will generate some more sociable people for the future !!!

I have nothing against any group, well, almost any. Psychopathic murderers I would say are ALL bad. Nothing wrong with most lady-boys, BUT, there ARE fat lady-boys, not sure how anyone could miss that. The "speaking softer" part??? SOME of the voices I have heard are like nails on a chalkboard, more Alien than male OR female. As for being more "serviceable" I wouldn't know, haven't serviced one before. More beautiful than ladies??? More than some ladies, but definitely not more than most. But one thing I have found is that many LBs try too hard to be like a female in that they exaggerate certain female traits. Like the "hip swing" when walking, for one. Too much of a good thing is as bad as too little. Ladyboys ALWAYS have a nice smile? Guess you were never pick-pocketed by a BUTT UGLY LB in a crowded shopping district before. I'm not gay, but I would rather wake up to a mans face rather than the face I saw on that thing!:bah: As for MOST LBs, ya, nicer on the eyes than the battle axes on certain other airlines. If PC Air is safe, on-time, and good price, no problem to fly them.

Whereever i go say it be 7 eleven ladyboys seem to give the best customer service.i think this is a good idea as most thai girls are quite lazy.

- lady-boys are taller

- lady-boys are not fat

And last but not least they are men in dresses

Edited by metisdead