Thaksin Passport Takes Us Out Of The Water, Into The Fire:

Lite Beer

If the issuance and continuing possession of a passport was based on not having a criminal record then 50% of the farang population of Thailand would not be in the country.

It's not about the criminal record. It's about being on the run.

The legally elected PM gets thrown out by the Army, run thru a politicized court filled with Thaksin enemies,, then take his money.

Now he is a FUGITIVE.

What about the Army and their illegal coup? The Airport occupiers. The yellow shirts that shot the cops and ransacked Gov House?

Why are they not being held for their crimes..

O yea..they gave themselves amnesty...

*yawn*

just how many errors can you include in one post?

:coffee1:

Please do tell us , how many errors there are in that statement.

Enlighten me please, because it seems a fair assessment.

"yawn"

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The legally elected PM gets thrown out by the Army, run thru a politicized court filled with Thaksin enemies,, then take his money.

Now he is a FUGITIVE.

What about the Army and their illegal coup? The Airport occupiers. The yellow shirts that shot the cops and ransacked Gov House?

*yawn*

I count 8 errors.

-snip-

Now he is a FUGITIVE.

*yawn*

"yawn"

let's start at the bottom and work up, ...

- gave themselves amnesty, wrong.

- not held accountable, wrong.

- PAD ransacked the Govt house, wrong.

- PAD attacked the police, wrong.

- Thaksin is a fugitive, CORRECT.

- They took his money, wrong.

- court was stacked against him, wrong.

- was thrown out by the army, wrong.

- was legally elected, wrong.

In a TVF world, that is 8 wrong, and 1 correct.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

My apologies, Phil, but the air is different in here... B)

Posts have been removed as a poster had deleted quoted post headers as he had reached the maximum number of nested quotes allowed leading to misunderstanding of who posted what. When deleting quoted posts to meet the nested quotes criteria, be careful so as to delete individual posts while keeping the quote headers intact. When replying to certain parts of a post, learn how to use the Insert quotation feature, just copy the content you wish to respond to and paste the content in between the quote brackets.

quote name='whybother' timestamp='1324243627' post='4921286'

Now he is a FUGITIVE.

*yawn*

I count 8 errors.

There were airport occupiers.

I guess even random chance lets you get one right.

:whistling: This is just the beginning, the REVOLUTION is coming

Agreed. The yellow shirts/Army can't keep accepting the losses at the polls.

They always resort to violence.

How many people died during the 2006 coup? How many people died during the Red Shirts failed 2009 and 2010 insurrections to overthrow the government?

2006 coup was a good coup. A good coup where no one die, or even injured. No gun was fired.

There was a case when someone kill himself. But that could be a result of his own personal life, may not be the good coup.

:whistling: This is just the beginning, the REVOLUTION is coming

Agreed. The yellow shirts/Army can't keep accepting the losses at the polls.

They always resort to violence.

How many people died during the 2006 coup? How many people died during the Red Shirts failed 2009 and 2010 insurrections to overthrow the government?

2006 coup was a good coup. A good coup where no one die, or even injured. No gun was fired.

There was a case when someone kill himself. But that could be a result of his own personal life, may not be the good coup.

Are you people for real? A revolution is coming? Should I run out and purchase aluminum foil in which to shield me from the mind control rays that these unknown and unidentified revolutionaries will be using? A coup is a good coup when no one die (sic)??? <deleted> is that? All of the coups in Thailand over the past 25 years have been illegal and a betrayal of the concept of free elections and emancipation. To support a coup or to call it good is tantamount to stating that one supports illegal activity and the suppression of the concept of free elections.

Are you people for real? A revolution is coming? Should I run out and purchase aluminum foil in which to shield me from the mind control rays that these unknown and unidentified revolutionaries will be using? A coup is a good coup when no one die (sic)??? <deleted> is that? All of the coups in Thailand over the past 25 years have been illegal and a betrayal of the concept of free elections and emancipation. To support a coup or to call it good is tantamount to stating that one supports illegal activity and the suppression of the concept of free elections.

...except that you are entirely happy to set aside electoral law when it is convenient, aren't you? Or to see use of force against people that don't support your favourite political team. You have repeatedly demonstrated an abject disregard for governance, justice or rule of law. So get off your high horse and spare us the Gold Medal Hypocrisy.

...except that you are entirely happy to set aside electoral law when it is convenient, aren't you? Or to see use of force against people that don't support your favourite political team. You have repeatedly demonstrated an abject disregard for governance, justice or rule of law. So get off your high horse and spare us the Gold Medal Hypocrisy.

Agree with you,

BUT geriatrickid #130

Well illegal or not, sometimes there is no alternative, weather its to get an illegal at the time P.M. ousted, and rid of a greedy self conniving dictator, or use power when no other means are at your disposal to clear red vermin off the streets, which was illegal -tell me another way round that situ- coups do happen and have happened here, like it's a custom to do, but this last one was a must, or there would have been thousands killed.

Believe me if trends go the way they are, (family dictatorship) there will have to be another to stop it. Polling stations are not the thing here until corruption is drastically reduced.

The problem here is a vast police force here who are not stopping these red or yellow gangs amalgamating, and stamping out the election bribes, and so on.

Had the police stopped the reds in their armies from occupying Bkk, no problems, then have your election. Problem to my mind here in most cases is police inactivity unless it's for T.money

Edited by ginjag

As far I can see, the present government, has little chance of survival in the long term. Thaksin is the de-facto PM, albeit his sister has the official title. When a man who has been convicted by every level of courts in the country, and has jumped bail, and is a fugitive from justice, is handed a new passport in a diplomatic pouch, the rule of law has no existence. Being here for nearly 30 years, I love Thailand, its people, its climate, its food, but the government is endlessly hopeless.