Rabbits For Sale Anywhere?

Saw a couple of live and kicking ones at the pet shop/hotel between Makro and Sirisin a few weeks ago. They seem to have quite a good turnover of cute little pets there. If not still there maybe the very helpful staff have some contacts.

thanks, i've checked at that shop a couple of times over the last two weeks and no luck. also checked the mae nam and bophut pet shops as well. still looking...

Saw a couple of live and kicking ones at the pet shop/hotel between Makro and Sirisin a few weeks ago. They seem to have quite a good turnover of cute little pets there. If not still there maybe the very helpful staff have some contacts.

thanks, i've checked at that shop a couple of times over the last two weeks and no luck. also checked the mae nam and bophut pet shops as well. still looking...

Maybe you'll have to wait until Easter? :lol:

man i hope not, i'm considering calling someone in udon today to have a few females shipped down here because these two guys are getting a bit bored of each others company.

man i hope not, i'm considering calling someone in udon today to have a few females shipped down here because these two guys are getting a bit bored of each others company.

Have them put a stamp and your address, tied to their tail and send via post office, they will be here tomorrow! :D