Whats The Best N Worst You Have Tried In 2011.

wandrinstar

Thanks to this section of T.V. Ive learned to look at things in 2011 in a new light.Mainly due to those who can see the difference in Truck Looks. Now when i wander the Garden and see 2 Shovel's i can appreciate one is far better looking than the other. Im greatfull for this , because all my life i could only work out a 280 SLC Benz Convertable looked nicer than a Triumph Spitfire. I can see a Rubbish Skip now, and debate its finer points with the next man .I ask you who with half a brain could give a rats ass when a Ford Ranger is available, exept a Mellon Trader.coffee1.gif .drunk.gif

• Like 1

For me , the worst Toyota Vigo . and b4 everybody flaming on me ( because this is a much loved car/pickup) i tell you why also . 1st time , i rented one it had 300k on the counter and had the 3l engine as i believe . Plenty of power but the gearbox was sick.gif . 2nd time it was kinda new ( less then 50k done and it had the smaller engine . Still plenty of power and the gearbox was equally s$%t and my hand did hurt a lot after driving for more then 300km in 1 day ( from shifting gears ) . The interior is also not my thing but quality is ok . Next time i rent 1 it won't be a Vigo as i will explain i do not drive it .

For me , the worst Toyota Vigo . and b4 everybody flaming on me ( because this is a much loved car/pickup) i tell you why also . 1st time , i rented one it had 300k on the counter and had the 3l engine as i believe . Plenty of power but the gearbox was sick.gif . 2nd time it was kinda new ( less then 50k done and it had the smaller engine . Still plenty of power and the gearbox was equally s$%t and my hand did hurt a lot after driving for more then 300km in 1 day ( from shifting gears ) . The interior is also not my thing but quality is ok . Next time i rent 1 it won't be a Vigo as i will explain i do not drive it .

All truck manual shifters are crap. If you require a truck to rent find an auto, chalk and cheese.cowboy.gif

Cant overlook the Cruze, by far the Worst..for value in its sector. A Blinger.

if you plan on keeping it for 5-10years it's better value than the civic/altis as there is already a lot of engine tuning available for cheap + better back support for long drives + style + all those keyless/auto rain sensor/light sensor things that make your life better

But then again anyone buying those mid size sedans are dumb(me included) Should just buy top model 4 doors pickups and mazda2 type small cars..

personally wish i had bought a pickup.. cheaper, as safe and more convenient and cheaper on gas

All truck manual shifters are crap. If you require a truck to rent find an auto, chalk and cheese.cowboy.gif

Well , the best was and still is the Mazda BT50 , which looks a bit dull on the outside but is a breeze to drive . Nowhere near the problems i had/have with the Toyota . You can say , you can take a automatic , but the fact stays that the Vigo's gearbox is crap . Im not saying anything about the interior because it is not my thing ( the Toyota i mean ) but it looks sturdy .

I will explain the troubles i have with it , A it is slow and B gears are not smooth and swift . It is a real trucks gearbox , meaning work and not like the competitions gearboxes .

I do love pickup trucks in Thailand because of the roadconditions and occasional loads which are harsh on normal cars . I do not like the upgrades nowadays on the trucks for the same reason . Bigger is not always better .

Well , the best was and still is the Mazda BT50 ,

+ 1

Owned 3 new D-max, always felt they were the best, this time test drove all pickups again, no question the Mazda BT50 was by far the best.

Edit: forgot is 'the-best-n-worst' so worst was Toyota followed by a terrible driving position of the Honda Civic

Edited by ignis

Civic Handbrake is dam nuisance , it digs into my leg, or did once. The seat is lower than a Jazz , and if you are tall you fall in i found. I always feel uneasy with any G.M. product since they conned us with Badge Engineering, mainly Daiwoo Crap.. Toyota cant make brakes work on the Greenish Thing, or fit good dipped headlights or suspension on their best Spivo truck. I've also noticed in the yard that Mazdas interior look nicer than Ford.,but so does the Cars imo.