Need Car Fuelpump

Johnbikke

hi

i bought a generic fuel pump for my 29 year old subaru 1600 gl but it does not work.

My old fuelpump leaks some gasoline and i want to replace it.

I was in a big shop in the road where all the car dealers are they only had one 12 volt model.

Can anybody tell me how to source a AIRTEX E 8057 in Phuket. They are on ebay USA but customs and shipping is time consuming.

Maybe anybody knows how to order spare parts from Bangkok.

Call this guy his name is..Lop.....mob no..0819563982..he is a thai rally champion he has a garage opposite ..supercheap..he runs a subaru...if anyone can get you one he will,hes got connections in bkk,good luck//

PS HE SPEAKS ENGLISH..

Call this guy his name is..Lop.....mob no..0819563982..he is a thai rally champion he has a garage opposite ..supercheap..he runs a subaru...if anyone can get you one he will,hes got connections in bkk,good luck//

PS HE SPEAKS ENGLISH..

THANKS FOR THE FAST AND HIGH QUALITY Answer!!!

The guy is very good for Thai standards and has access to a lot of spare parts for subaru.

One of his employees modified a pump to fit in and up to now it is working well.

• 3 months later...

PS HE SPEAKS ENGLISH..

THANKS FOR THE FAST AND HIGH QUALITY Answer!!!

The guy is very good for Thai standards and has access to a lot of spare parts for subaru.

One of his employees modified a pump to fit in and up to now it is working well.

GREAT, thanks guys...