Helping My Wife Any Info On Wholesalers

doingok

Hi my wife wantS to ship sarongs and these dresses as in pic over to the uk but she is having trouble finding the wholesalers for them,yes there is plenty of shop's selling them but no joy on the wholesale side as she wants to buy in bulk,she has got some sent from bali she likes these dresses.any info would be a great help

cheers guys

This kind of stuff you can buy in the Mall in Bangkapi, Bangkok for a fraction of the price. I'd ask there.

cheers smokie i will let her know,is there anywhere on koh samui a guess they will all be in bangkok ?

Edited by doingok

Try eBay. I had a friend who made quite a lot selling t-shirts from Samui until others jumped on his idea and over-crowded the market.

cheers but we need a wholesale with the mount we are after and cut out the middle man to as we have to ship them back to

I have a friend who is a wholesaler in Bo Bae โบ๊เบ๊ which is the wholesale district of Bangkok. I'm sure he'll be able to help you with this.

do you have his contact details website and maybe we can have a visit mole cheers

Pratunam area of Bangkok for wholesale clothing. Suksawat area too for making garments up, source the material (normally by the meter for printed fabrics but often for cotton by the kilo) and have it made up to pre determined patterns and sizes then add your own care label and brand. give it a go on Ebay to test the water and demand.

Good luck

There is a shop on the middle street in Nathon who supply other retailers wholesale.It is just opposite the back of the SCB Bank (the one on the waterfront).Even if she can't supply she may be able to point you in the right direction.

cheers i know where that is i will have a look,though we will be in bangkok in jan so will find out what she charges first then go to bangkok.

Pratunam area of Bangkok for wholesale clothing. Suksawat area too for making garments up, source the material (normally by the meter for printed fabrics but often for cotton by the kilo) and have it made up to pre determined patterns and sizes then add your own care label and brand. give it a go on Ebay to test the water and demand.

Good luck

we are moving to spain and we have tested the water already. there is a good demand for it so opening a shop we hope.we can see what we can do in bangkok once there cheers.

mole pm me with some details phone number address cheers