Moved Back To Uk Recently.....Arrrgghhh!

Wossnext

I was back in UK last year and I felt like a spot on a domino. Pakkis, Indians and <deleted> everywhere....the place has gone mad. Civil war is on the cards for UK!

>>>>> Civil war is on the cards for UK! >>>>>

Maybe a bit far fetched but we get the idea, civil unrest on a grand scale has long been thought probable.

From the Sovereign Investor - copy\paste

A growing number of Americans are increasingly frustrated by Big Government at the federal, state and even city level and they’re seeking a return to smaller jurisdictions. In the last year or so, we’ve seen actual secession votes in California and Colorado. We’ve seen communities trying to break away from bigger cities. More than 125,700 Texans have signed a petition to have the Lone Star state drop out of America. Wisconsin Republicans came close to voting on a secession plan earlier this spring.

To me, this is stunning for one reason: It shows that the ideals of secession resonate deeply in America today.

For the dopey Brit cats who NEVER see anything coming but can only make CALLS in hindsight, LOL

A couple Brits here very casually called even civil unrest a long shot.

I called Secession, so just some more info on this   ...... copy\paste from SOVEREIGN INVESTOR

As the cliché holds: Where there’s smoke …

The latest vote came just last month, when voters in Northern California’s Tehama County voted 56% to 44% in favor of seceding from stunningly dysfunctional California. Having lived in Southern California for years, I know the state makes zero sense in its current borders. Southern California has nothing in common with the north. San Francisco is its own odd creature and shares no logical ties with the agricultural Central Valley. Sensibilities and needs on the Oregon border have little relation to those on the Mexican border. The state is wholly unworkable — and various California counties are so frustrated with the reality that they’re ready to scram.

end of cut and paste

-----------------------------------------------------------

My steps taken already and ongoing:

Unlike ALL dopey Brits here (100% of thaivisa) and ALL wimpy Americans here (99% of those at TV), this American is prepared for the following:

(1)   Wave C down aka The Great Depression 2  can begin anytime this year.  It will last for 2-6 yrs

(2)  Secession is in the cards by a high odds factor

(3)  USA and China will have a go at it - it will mark the first time England or USA have taken on a foe that is not armless or destitute and can put up a fight.

(4)  UK property market will crash to such an extent that Brits already high-strung will be of such a foul mood and Thailand will be considered the other aspect of the dichotomy

(5)  The Chinese property bubble has already burst starting as of 3 weeks ago but called by yours truly 6 months ago.

(6)  Having considered a vast number of possible locations to live during the downturn, the ONLY ONE that stands the test of all convolutions and unknowns that plague a severe downturn is Chiangmai, LOS.

When the downwave starts it will be as rain on a sunny day as very, very, very few expect it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Gu2pVPWGYMQ

• Like 1

• 1 month later...